My sore knee stack

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
I got patella tendonitis I've almost rehabbed, shitty cartilage, poor fluid, bad tracking etc. Recently I've got a supplement stack sorted that really has almost fixed it. Like from daily 2-3/10 pain to 0-1 after deadlifts.

Per day:

Curcumin with bioperine 500mg

Chondroitin 1200mg

Glucosamine 3000mg

Quality supplements is a must. Fuck it's like night and day.

No tumeric?

Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric! It's not very bio available tho. Taking with bioperine increases the effectiveness by 200 times or something.
<GinJuice>

I got patella tendonitis I've almost rehabbed, shitty cartilage, poor fluid, bad tracking etc. Recently I've got a supplement stack sorted that really has almost fixed it. Like from daily 2-3/10 pain to 0-1 after deadlifts.

Per day:

Curcumin with bioperine 500mg

Chondroitin 1200mg

Glucosamine 3000mg

Quality supplements is a must. Fuck it's like night and day.

Peptides?

UC II cartilage/ Type 2 collagen supplements have shown great efficacy in preventing osteoarthritis from happening and preventing it getting worse if you already have it. That's what I use and it's been a pretty big help.

UC II cartilage/ Type 2 collagen supplements have shown great efficacy in preventing osteoarthritis from happening and preventing it getting worse if you already have it. That's what I use and it's been a pretty big help.

Checked it and ordered now, thanks.

Piperine comes from black pepper if I'm not mistaken

No, what would you recommend? I tried BPC-157 and found no noticeable effect, may have prevented it getting worse.

I would have said BPC-157 but if you found it no good.

I second the type II collagen supplement and add in Bromelain and MSM.

I've added the type II collagen and I'm liking the effects. Now after training I'm back to 90% the next day.

After a couple of painful years where my knees were getting worse, to the point I had to curtail squats deadlifts and explosive motion full stop; I'm now looking at being able to push forwards again.

I'm hoping that there is medium term improvement, it's only been over a week. I'm hoping 6 weeks in there will be further ground gained.

I will research this msm and Bromelain!

I had my best practice ever on Sunday and was asked by my head coach if I might apply for the national squad. I'd have to be the oldest player but if shit gets better this year then next year I should have the tape to make a case. Even if I'm on the bench it would be a great accomplishment.

Back