My sweet old lady neighbor might be a psychopath

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This old lady goes out every day and feeds the birds. Then she sits there and watches them eat.

Doesn't sound unusual. She just likes the birds, right?

But I happened to walk by and notice that it wasn't bird seed she was throwing, it was rice.

I've always heard that rice expands in their stomach and kills birds.

So either that's an old wives tale, or my neighbor is actually a psychopath that's trying to kill all the birds in town.

I thought that only applied to pigeons? Oh well being as I drive a silver car, birds tend to shit on it all the time. So fuck em.

You should fuck her rawdog and see if she won't stop calling. That's the real test to tell if a broad is psycho.

You should fuck her rawdog and see if she won't stop calling. That's the real test to tell if a broad is psycho.

It's only 8:30am and we already have the best post of the day!

Yeah,

But does she put the birds in her bag..?

psychopath would be her catching one bird, preparing it and feeding it to the other birds. Rice is fine.

Obviously the old lady want some dink in her life, go slip it to her and earn that merit badge like a good scout.

Maybe its some sort of "bird wedding", and she's throwing rice at the bride/groom birds- Not psychotic at all- Stop being such a judgemental jerk!

upload_2018-7-12_10-56-56.jpeg

On the other hand, there's this guy that watches an old lady everyday.

The only reason I believed rice kills birds is because of Lisa Simpson lmao

You should dangle your worm at the old bird TS and see if she'll take a peck and fly you into her nest.

I feed birds alka seltzer because when they eat them, they foam and explode.

I feed old ladies cream of sum yung guy bc when they eAt it they foam and explode

Holy shit! This means that my old lady neighbor is a better skeptic than I am, because she didn't fall for that rumor and I did.

Did you know babies are delivered by storks? Just a rumour I heard, but definitely believable, don’t you agree?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back