My theory about bigfoot.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
all I can say is I trust the accounts/experiences of other humans zero. the average person is a fucking idiot.

until I experience it for myself, its bunk.

Bigfoot has not been found because there are simply like werewolves and are usually human.

There's actually a cryptid that resembles a werewolf (canid capable of bipedal locomation), that a lot of people report seeing. It's commonly referred to as a "dogman".

Last edited:
Bigfoot was a hoax.

- Planet of the Apes was filmed in 1967, the same year the Bigfoot photo was released. Coincidence?
After post production and editing, Planet of the Apes was later released in theaters in 1968.

- Look up images for Ghillie suit
People claiming to have seen Bigfoot recently have a Sniper in their backyard.
That hoax goes back a thousand years and fooled people before the age of electricity and moving pictures?

Interesting topic. I want to believe, but remain unconvinced. We do know a few things -
There are fewer people walking around in the backcountry now then even a 150 years ago.
There are downed airplanes in the wilds of north America that we can't find, and we know their rough whereabouts.
Hundreds of thousands of people have seen *something* huge and humanoid that they can't classify.

There has been full threads on Sherdog about this specific incident but there were plenty of Hollywood special effects artists who not only said the footage was fake, but that they could recreate the costume with a reasonable budge (~$10,000).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson–Gimlin_film#Movie_production_companies.27_executives

The person I put the most stock in on this list is Rick Baker, and here's his quote : "it looked like cheap, fake fur." There is this myth surrounding the PG footage that nobody in Hollywood ever believed it could be recreated and that's just 100% pure bullshit. MANY people not only thought it could be recreated but that it wasn't very convincing either.

Not to mention the guys set out to film Bigfoot and then magically they found Bigfoot. Something to remember is that back in those days a camera wasn't something that was very easy to setup... so they just happened to be filming where this Bigfoot decided to walk out of the forest, see them, and then walk back. Not to mention the guy who claims to have made the suit and he gave some startling details as to how it worked. The funny part is the conspiracy people who REFUSE to believe this guy.

Patterson was a shady character, and for someone to get footage on his first expedition raises questions. There are also issues with the other involved persons such as the suit hasn't been produced or any invoices/receipts of the transaction. I would like to see someone with today's technology recreate something similar. There are groups likely to have financial backing to have a costume maker fabricate a suit. National Geographic or other organizations should produce a documentary about making a suit. They have the money to get the best in the business.

Bill Munns, who appears to have much credence in costumes/special effects, argues that it's not a human in the suit. The limb proportions are not found in known humans.

I haven't heard of Rick Baker before, but I would be interested in him analyzing the film in a scientific manner.

People can argue both sides, but until a body is produced, there will be controversy.

@Clippy
19932781_1435843109817470_1252900122690322432_n.jpg

Patterson was a shady character, and for someone to get footage on his first expedition raises questions. There are also issues with the other involved persons such as the suit hasn't been produced or any invoices/receipts of the transaction. I would like to see someone with today's technology recreate something similar. There are groups likely to have financial backing to have a costume maker fabricate a suit. National Geographic or other organizations should produce a documentary about making a suit. They have the money to get the best in the business.

Bill Munns, who appears to have much credence in costumes/special effects, argues that it's not a human in the suit. The limb proportions are not found in known humans.

I haven't heard of Rick Baker before, but I would be interested in him analyzing the film in a scientific manner.

People can argue both sides, but until a body is produced, there will be controversy.

It wasn't his first expedition, and they weren't even in the area on a whim. They were called in by another researcher, and told of locations in which tracks were seen.

It was just his first run in that particular region with that camera, so, if real, he was indeed lucky in that sense. But you'll always need a little bit of luck to run into one of these things, even if you're investigating an area with known tracks and sightings.

Last edited:
Aha I thought this was about trt rage mode man

There has been full threads on Sherdog about this specific incident but there were plenty of Hollywood special effects artists who not only said the footage was fake, but that they could recreate the costume with a reasonable budge (~$10,000).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson–Gimlin_film#Movie_production_companies.27_executives

The person I put the most stock in on this list is Rick Baker, and here's his quote : "it looked like cheap, fake fur." There is this myth surrounding the PG footage that nobody in Hollywood ever believed it could be recreated and that's just 100% pure bullshit. MANY people not only thought it could be recreated but that it wasn't very convincing either.

Not to mention the guys set out to film Bigfoot and then magically they found Bigfoot. Something to remember is that back in those days a camera wasn't something that was very easy to setup... so they just happened to be filming where this Bigfoot decided to walk out of the forest, see them, and then walk back. Not to mention the guy who claims to have made the suit and he gave some startling details as to how it worked. The funny part is the conspiracy people who REFUSE to believe this guy.

It fucking kills me that people act like the arm pit is some crazy thing that can't possibly be recreated by an artificial suit. These people are insane.

Rick Baker on IMDB :
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000711/

I trust Rick Baker because he's definitely one of the best special effects artists in the business. The reality is the PG footage was more than likely faked and everybody involved waited for many years before they came out, but by that time nobody would believe them because they were too excited about the footage being real. As for invoices / transactions you're talking from 40 years ago... that entire side of things has already been dissected but it's not like today where every transaction is kept electronically.

My big question is why are people so convinced that suit is so real? Unless you zoom in and a do a ton of "clean-up" the footage is too grainy and shaky to make out any detail. The guy who claimed to have worn the suit said he wore clown shoes and he has recreated the walk in a very convincing manner.

Has anyone said that the TS idea is basically the exact same thing Joe Rogan said?
How do I Timestamp Im a newb with that ? Needs a time stamp starting at 12 minutes in

Go to 12:00 (how do you timestamp?)

Back