My Thoughts on Rape

When the media and politicians are working together to hide events and identities it's tough to get reliable stats. Now I realize that sentence sounds like tinfoil hat stuff, but the efforts to keep the Cologne new years eve mass assaults and the Roterham grooming gangs under wraps is well documented. Literally thousands of victims involved, yet there was a concerted effort to keep events out of the publics eye. Shameful in all ways.

Yes, it does, to an extent at least.

I do agree that there were obvious efforts to mute the backlash of the Cologne events for obvious reasons, and whether those efforts were moral or not is a matter of debate.

But the only way that there could be a massive conspiracy to hide spikes in sexual assault reports would be for the local police departments to turn away or rip up victim reports, which we would definitely hear about if that were happening. Because crime data is victim-driven (with analytical data from offender reports used to supplement), there is no way to suppress a quantitative spike. Now, to be sure, they could muddle the demographic identification of perpetrators (saying "white" or "Asian"), but that would be fairly transparent to a discerning eye.

It’s bad.
You might be onto something here.
tumblr_n9kb9zYBhy1tah27ko1_r1_500.gif

Why would you be ok with bringing in something that will increase the chances of you being raped? It's not like there is some magical rape quota that the natives will try and fill if we don't allow 3rd world savages into our communities.

@luckyshot, noticed you skipped this.

I do agree that there were obvious efforts to mute the backlash of the Cologne events for obvious reasons, and whether those efforts were moral or not is a matter of debate.

But the only way that there could be a massive conspiracy to hide spikes in sexual assault reports would be for the local police departments to turn away or rip up victim reports, which we would definitely hear about if that were happening. Because crime data is victim-driven (with analytical data from offender reports used to supplement), there is no way to suppress a quantitative spike. Now, to be sure, they could muddle the demographic identification of perpetrators (saying "white" or "Asian"), but that would be fairly transparent to a discerning eye.

Ever heard of accounting fraud?

People laugh at me, but the root of all evil in this world is accounting fraud. It should be punishable by death.

Haven't read OP yet (or subsequent posts) but there is no way that it doesn't go something like this:

"Of course rape is bad, but...."

[[ AHHHH haha I just looked, I swear to god I didn't read it ahead of time. LMAO ]]

Last edited:
At the end if the day, taking a dick against your will is taking a dick against your will.

Mice don’t comfort themselves by thinking about what kind of cat is eating them.

The question is prevention and who you allow into your county when their beliefs justify their actions.

A mouse doesn't import more cats.

OpulentFirmEasternglasslizard-small.gif

@luckyshot, noticed you skipped this.
The question is prevention and who you allow into your county when their beliefs justify their actions.

A mouse doesn't import more cats.
Please tell me where I said anything about what refugee policy should be.

I speak about it very little because it’s tricky from an ethical point of view (and yes, I do believe that there is an ethical obligation to aid refugees in some manner). And it’s also difficult from a policy position to figure out and implement the best solutions. It is just a difficult issue.

My entire point in this thread, is that the right wing media and their viewership has very selective outrage when it comes to rape. And I think they use that outrage for their own ends. And I think that is wrong.

Please tell me where I said anything about what refugee policy should be.

I speak about it very little because it’s tricky from an ethical point of view (and yes, I do believe that there is an ethical obligation to aid refugees in some manner). And it’s also difficult from a policy position to figure out and implement the best solutions. It is just a difficult issue.

My entire point in this thread, is that the right wing media and their viewership has very selective outrage when it comes to rape. And I think they use that outrage for their own ends. And I think that is wrong.

You have a point.

Absolutely it does, until you read up on Roterham.

I can see how a case could be made for covering these things up in an effort not to hamper humanitarian efforts. Don't agree with it as I'm a full discourse kind of guy, but depending on aims or values a case can be made for trying to sweep it under the rug.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, look into the Rotherham sex scandals. Eye opening and disturbing to say the least. Now the perps were mostly 2nd and 3rd gen Pakistanis, true, but in my eyes that's even a bigger red flag as it speaks to a resistance/reluctance to assimilate. From reports of arresting concerned fathers to the authorities refusing to file reports it reads like a bad script.

Absolutely it does, until you read up on Roterham.

I can see how a case could be made for covering these things up in an effort not to hamper humanitarian efforts. Don't agree with it as I'm a full discourse kind of guy, but depending on aims or values a case can be made for trying to sweep it under the rug.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, look into the Rotherham sex scandals. Eye opening and disturbing to say the least. Now the perps were mostly 2nd and 3rd gen Pakistanis, true, but in my eyes that's even a bigger red flag as it speaks to a resistance/reluctance to assimilate. From reports of arresting concerned fathers to the authorities refusing to file reports it reads like a bad script.

Is there anything I can read or look into that demonstrates your claims and concerns?

But the only way that there could be a massive conspiracy to hide spikes in sexual assault reports would be for the local police departments to turn away or rip up victim reports, which we would definitely hear about if that were happening. Because crime data is victim-driven (with analytical data from offender reports used to supplement), there is no way to suppress a quantitative spike.

Correct, that doesn't happen, which is why we can observe such spikes.
What "happens" in some countries is that information like the nationality of an offender (or his immigration background, religion etc) simply is not mentioned in crime stats.
Or that information like 'the percentage of prisoners who subscribe to a certain religion' simply is not documented or publicly available. The latter isn't really a conspiracy though. Some European nations were pretty homogeneous for a long time, so naturally they never had to ask themselves 'how many Syrian refugees commit violent sexual assaults?' or something like that.
The MSM outlets typically don't *lie*, in the sense of presenting inaccurate information but of course that doesn't mean they're upright and honest.
There's a difference between telling a lie and being manipulative. Selective coverage, writing style, implying things (lies) without saying them etc

Correct, that doesn't happen, which is why we can observe such spikes.
What "happens" in some countries is that information like the nationality of an offender (or his immigration background, religion etc) simply is not mentioned in crime stats.
Or that information like 'the percentage of prisoners who subscribe to a certain religion' simply is not documented or publicly available. The latter isn't really a conspiracy though. Some European nations were pretty homogeneous for a long time, so naturally they never had to ask themselves 'how many Syrian refugees commit violent sexual assaults?' or something like that.
The MSM outlets typically don't *lie*, in the sense of presenting inaccurate information but of course that doesn't mean they're upright and honest.
There's a difference between telling a lie and being manipulative. Selective coverage, writing style, implying things (lies) without saying them etc

Can you cite to these "spikes"?

That was my request upon entry into this thread. I have tried to find evidence of this and have not. All I have seen is fairly minimal increases.

Can you cite to these "spikes"?

That was my request upon entry into this thread. I have tried to find evidence of this and have not. All I have seen is fairly minimal increases.
The number of rapes and severe sexual assaults in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia was at an all-time high in 2016.
The number of other cases of sexual assault (such as harassment, groping etc) hit the highest mark in 6 years after the refugee crisis,
Almost 38.7% of all offenders in rape and sexual assault cases were non-Germans, 37.9% when it comes to violent crimes.
In the state of Bavaria, refugees are ~1.2% of the population after 2015/16 and commit 18.4% of all sexual assaults, which obviously led to an increase in the overall numbers.
I actually made a thread and linked the official crime stats with tables and shit back then, but it didn't get a lot of responses and apart from the OP the thread isn't very informative.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/german-police-releases-crime-stats.3496789/

Or that information like 'the percentage of prisoners who subscribe to a certain religion' simply is not documented or publicly available.

I remember someone claimed in another thread that migrants don't increase sex offenses, Kone then took him to the cleaners:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...right-wing-fascist-bs.3470473/#post-127237555

Sweden, a country

- which tells police to not report any migrant crimes. (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/swedish-cop-fed-up.3467041/)
- refuses to report the race of perps because it might hurt some feelings.
- full damage control (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/swedish-rape-rate-the-truth.3479175/#post-127665441) from the cops (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/swedish-police-probe-new-year-sex-assaults.3146879/) at any pushback.

I'm not going to ask the usual "rapefugee" types like RIP because they are cunts who I cannot trust to provide me accurate data.

However, can you supply data on the "rape crisis" in Europe, besides anecdotal evidence (individual news stories)?

I would have no problem believing there is a dramatic spike, but I have searched and found no reliable quantitative data on the matter. All I have found is very modest upticks that are in fact less than would be expected from admitting low-income persons.

I dont have data suggesting there is an extremely severe uptick in rapes when rapefugees are admitted, but there have obviously been some. If we can prevent even one rape, just one, especially when it is a young girl or boy, then by all means, dont let in even a single military age male rapefugees from war torn countries since they really ought to stay and help fight.

Back