My unbiased rundown of Ngannou vs Reem

I think Ngannou is very talented, BUT I am still not 100% sold on him yet, I still think he is quite raw. He hasn't been tested, sure he has looked good in UFC, but no one has really fought back, he has had it all his own way, What will happen if someone actually fights back?. Like Rumble, or Conor with Nate and Floyd, will he just wilt and fall apart. I don't know, but we haven't seen yet.

Overeem is a smart fighter and he is very accurate and obviously has a lot of power. I wouldn't be surprised if he knocks Ngannou out or wins a decision. IF he wins then yeah he must get the next title shot.

Ngannou could have a world class chin and be incredibly durable, but we don't know yet, because he has it all his own way, I want to see how he reacts if someone actually fights back

So Pumped for this one. Best Heavyweight fight in a while. The top strikers in the UFC will Bang. Hard to pick against my boy Reem. But if Ngannou touches that chin , he might be out for a couple of minutes.

40% of Ngannou's wins have been by submission. No matter where this goes I think Reem is screwed. H'e already been KO'ed about 13 times in his career and should have already retired long ago. After he fights Ngannou people will once again flood this forum with Reem retirement calls. Ngannou is bigger, stronger, younger, faster, it spells disaster for Reem.

alistair overeem KO'd badr hari in a kickboxing match...

Kevin Randleman KOing Cro Cop in MMA is more relevant than Overeem KOing someone in kickboxing while juiced to the gills.

This isn't kickboxing. Besides, Overeem is only one half of this fight.

Kevin Randleman KOing Cro Cop in MMA is more relevant than Overeem KOing someone in kickboxing while juiced to the gills.

This isn't kickboxing. Besides, Overeem is only one half of this fight.
Badr hari isn't just a 'someone' and badr himself is a known steroid user the guy is literally 6ft 6 252.4lb shredded, alistair is for sure one of the best strikes in the UFC, idk where to rank francis I could understand someone not ranking him that highly.

Francis best win is shot Andrei arlovski... We need to slow down on him. Reem has way way way way more experience and will have a good gameplan and will know exactly what to do to win

Im sure this was said for Reem vs Bigfoot/Browne also

It’s amusing that everyone thinks a heavy hasn’t been tested until he has to fight Reem/JDS/Cain/Werdum/Stipe. At 205/heavy guys move fast, this is normal. Reem’s gameplan will be similar to when he fought Stipe, hit and run, except Francis hits way harder w 6” on the reach compared to Stipe.

Francis via KO

On another note, age has caught up w Werdum, he looked slow and plodding in his last fight...

Back