My uncle Pete Galvano embarrassed our family by trying UFC Sh!t

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm putting my uncle on blast. Pete Galvano of Woodbridge NJ. He's always been a loser and has always been a drag on our family. My father has done nothing but try to help him get his shit together but the guy just doesn't know how to do anything but fuck up. And this past weekend he did it again. My sister got married and had her reception at our parents house. Of course there was lots of drinking. Particularly my uncle Pete went overboard as usual. When he got sufficiently drunk he started going into one of his classic drunken rambles. In this case it was incipherable nonsense about Trump and how you're not a real American if you don't support him bla bla bla. My sister's father in law got annoyed and told Pete to tone it down because kids were listening and the guests were not enjoying his views. Pete being the big stinky dick he's always been shot back with "fuck you, deez nutz, got eeem" (Pete is 49 by the way). At this point my Sister's father in law had enough and stood up to Pete. They shot words back and forth and then things got physical. I don't know who hit who first, but I clearly saw Pete's retarded ass jump into guard and secure a standing guillotine on my sister's father in law. Shit was super tight and the dude was turning grape-purple. My uncle is a loser but i have to admit that the smoothness of the guard pull and the accuracy of the guillotine were savage AF, it's like the best thing he's done in his entire miserable life. Me and my cousins managed to get Pete off the guy and his wife verbally scorched him in front of everyone. She told him he was not allowed to watch UFC anymore and if he doesn't find a job before the month is out she's leaving with the kids.

So there you have it. Pete Galvano of Woodbridge NJ, unemployed wannabe UFC fighter.

And for you SJWs who might say that I shouldn't put my own uncle on blast how about be shouldn't have ruined my sister's wedding and assaulted her father in law? How about he shouldn't act like a 12 year old watching UFC and trying to use the moves in real life? How about he's a fake ass Damian Maia pulling guard on strangers?

WelllitFrayedFoxterrier.gif

Fuck that bitch Uncle Pete is a true American hero.

When the English marched on Lexington and Concord it was American bums like Uncle Pete that sent em packing back home to the Queen.

"Pulling guard on strangers" - great band name IMO

He should've touched him with the jab and thrown the overhand tight, correctly.

"My uncle is a loser but i have to admit that the smoothness of the guard pull and the accuracy of the guillotine were savage AF, it's like the best thing he's done in his entire miserable life."

I have to admit, that shit made me laugh......

Who the fuck wants to sit here and read your little short story...

<bball1><bball1>

I'm putting my uncle on blast. Pete Galvano of Woodbridge NJ. He's always been a loser and has always been a drag on our family. My father has done nothing but try to help him get his shit together but the guy just doesn't know how to do anything but fuck up. And this past weekend he did it again. My sister got married and had her reception at our parents house. Of course there was lots of drinking. Particularly my uncle Pete went overboard as usual. When he got sufficiently drunk he started going into one of his classic drunken rambles. In this case it was incipherable nonsense about Trump and how you're not a real American if you don't support him bla bla bla. My sister's father in law got annoyed and told Pete to tone it down because kids were listening and the guests were not enjoying his views. Pete being the big stinky dick he's always been shot back with "fuck you, deez nutz, got eeem" (Pete is 49 by the way). At this point my Sister's father in law had enough and stood up to Pete. They shot words back and forth and then things got physical. I don't know who hit who first, but I clearly saw Pete's retarded ass jump into guard and secure a standing guillotine on my sister's father in law. Shit was super tight and the dude was turning grape-purple. My uncle is a loser but i have to admit that the smoothness of the guard pull and the accuracy of the guillotine were savage AF, it's like the best thing he's done in his entire miserable life. Me and my cousins managed to get Pete off the guy and his wife verbally scorched him in front of everyone. She told him he was not allowed to watch UFC anymore and if he doesn't find a job before the month is out she's leaving with the kids.

So there you have it. Pete Galvano of Woodbridge NJ, unemployed wannabe UFC fighter.

And for you SJWs who might say that I shouldn't put my own uncle on blast how about be shouldn't have ruined my sister's wedding and assaulted her father in law? How about he shouldn't act like a 12 year old watching UFC and trying to use the moves in real life? How about he's a fake ass Damian Maia pulling guard on strangers?
<escalate99>

Back