My wife got a fidget spinner and I almost crashed my car and killed us both

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
My wife got a pink one and was spinning it while I was driving. She's bad at it. At one point she spun it hard and lost control of it, it flew out of her hand and smacked me in the crotch. I gripped the wheel hard and swerved slightly but damn, these things are dangerous :eek:

She's not allowed to play with fidget spinners while I drive anymore.

We also got ones with leds in them and went out to the country late at night and spun them and freaked out cows

fidget-spinner-red.JPG

Those things are so fucking stupid. I can't believe there's actually a market for that crap. Literally does nothing.

Those things are so fucking stupid. I can't believe there's actually a market for that crap. Literally does nothing.

They spin and come in different colours!

The possibilities are endless!!

I'd choke you to death for being so fucking dumb if we all hadn't missed you so darn much.

Asshole.

You should update your review to include this critical information.

I remember when a guy I studied with got into pen spinning. At least that looks kind of impressive.

I know nothing about this fidget spinner craze but it seems to trigger a lot of people
why are people upset over other people buying toys?

We also got ones with leds in them and went out to the country late at night and spun them and freaked out cows

The cows were just freaked out because they thought you were going to violate them.

(sheep talk, you know)

Wish I'd have invented those things. Money to be made.

These are a thing? I made these things out of bearings the old man gave me to play with and and lego frames when I was like 4.

Back