My Wonderboy kick combo (VIDEO)

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hands down, tip, tapp! DID I miss something?

Last edited:
I wouldnt call this a combo, or claim it as Wonderboys technique, but its a solid question mark kick.

Two kicks in succession is not a combo?

I see the first part as just a feint to throw them off that youre going to the head. Whether its a combo or not is semantics, i guess. You have a smooth technique with it though.

I'd say 3 is better. Mix a punch or two in there to be a bit more complex and overwhelming.

We have an ITF kickboxing champion in our club who advocates a bone crushing mid section roundhouse kick - opponent blocks and is passified by the power, and he follows up with a spinning side kick to the face! And he transitions fast! Pretty high level stuff though. Not exactly basics. He does this back and forth, switches between high and low, and it's basically hold on to your hat!

We have an ITF kickboxing champion in our club who advocates a bone crushing mid section roundhouse kick - opponent blocks and is passified by the power, and he follows up with a spinning side kick to the face! And he transitions fast! Pretty high level stuff though. Not exactly basics. He does this back and forth, switches between high and low, and it's basically hold on to your hat!
That sounds like a cool fucking feint.

That sounds like a cool fucking feint.

That dude actually caught me with a spinning side kick to the chest, and knocked me down by brute force alone. Most times I parry it, but this time I was being more active, and that's when you are vulnerable. I was surprised he was strong enough to floor me.

That dude actually caught me with a spinning side kick to the chest, and knocked me down by brute force alone. Most times I parry it, but this time I was being more active, and that's when you are vulnerable. I was surprised he was strong enough to floor me.
That's some good balance he has.

I see the first part as just a feint to throw them off that youre going to the head. Whether its a combo or not is semantics, i guess. You have a smooth technique with it though.

Thanks.

what the fuck is with all the two second clips? can't you post a proper video? or not at all.

its beautiful!!! its like mozart jizzed on picasso's paintbrush and he drew a philosophical tome equivalent to a Descartes.
perfection does not do it justice and inception is just a movie i talk about to much if i have drunk too much.

What's the name of this Champion?

I showed the moves. Why extend the clip with irrelevant shit??

Here's one more since you seem like such a fan.

Are...are you setting up a high kick with a touch lowkick. Must have never had someone sit into your low kick and blast you with a punch. If it gets them to check though it could work i guess

Back