Myfitnesspal.com = great tool for losing weight

I lost a total of 51 lbs on my fitness pal. I honestly went from pregnant to six pack when I started exercising. It's a little bit of a pain logging everything but after two weeks and you have a good base of meals built up it really works. I use is it to get a rough estimate of my macros too. I would recommend My Fitness Pal for sure.

I use it, i tend to write all the stuff down during the week and then update it all on Saturday.

The best way of fitness is to do daily exercise. if you do the daily exercise then your body wil be always fit.Daily exercise , zym and yoga keeps the body fit and always take a proper diet which is fully protein .Diet is the best factor to maintain the body fitness.

The best way of fitness is to do daily exercise. if you do the daily exercise then your body wil be always fit.Daily exercise , zym and yoga keeps the body fit and always take a proper diet which is fully protein .Diet is the best factor to maintain the body fitness.

Cammy I see you are really going to shake things up around here and enlighten people. Our new fitness prophet:icon_idea:icon_excl

Broscience

It's a good app. Scanning barcodes and being able to search for foods makes it really easy to add up your macros.

Just started using this today, anyone else have experience with my fitness pal?

Just started using this today, anyone else have experience with my fitness pal?

I’ve been using it everyday for 4.5 months. Down 55 lbs. about the only thing I don’t like is people changing the stats to ‘net carbs’. Then I have to search manually for the right one

Use it all the time for adding weight and cutting to track macros but I work out my targets outside of the app I am using it calorie tracker only if that makes sense

Back