Myrddin Wild Sherdog TV Championship Shame Thread

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
A bit over a week ago, we held an MS Paint competition in which the winners received cash prizes in the form of Amazon Gift Cards for their artwork. In addition to that competition, there was a side contest between @Myrddin Wild and myself for the Sherdog Television Championship.

The member that received fewer votes in this anonymous competition after two rounds had to do the following:

Sherdog Television Championship
Rules: The loser has to post an active play-by-play thread of one episode of The Kardashians and one episode of Siesta Key. The loser also has to draw an MS Paint version of the winner's avatar receiving the Television Championship award.
1) jei - 131 votes
2) Myrddin Wild - 103 votes

The results are in, and Myrddin Wild lost this competition. He has graciously accepted defeat and vows to come back with a vengeance. I will now turn the floor over to him, where he will share his thoughts and feelings about an episode of The Kardashians as well as an episode of Siesta Key.

And bring any shame you want, other posters, he might have liked these episodes after all.

As part of the championship, he created this artistic rendering of the lovely and talented Heather Hardy presenting me the victory trophy. Beautiful.

2018 SD TV Championship.jpg

Go for it, buddeh.

The Kardashians are ya boy/girl Bruce Jenner's (ie... Catlyn Jenner's) adopted family he got when he married Kris. Overall, the Kardashians are not my thing. I's a bit dramatic & formulated for my tastes... & I don't really care what happenz to them.

On the real though... this particular episode I found quite enjoyable. I think our viewing audience might approve. :p

Keeping up ith the Kardashians, Season 1 - Ep. 4 – Birthday Suit.

Kris (their mom & manager who gets 10% of what the kids make) gets a call from playboy requesting that Kim do their annual Dec. celebrity issue with them. Kris really wants her to do it but Kim is standing there dumbfounded jaw dropped & eyes half rolled listening in disbelief. Chris says that she doesn’t have to take anything off. & Kim’s all “but it’s Playboy… duh.” “People are going to say like… All she’s good for is taking her clothes off.” Kris informs her again about not having to take anything off & Kim comments that she would be more inclined to do it if it were not for that sex tape scandle.” :eek:

Next we find ourself in a family photo shoot that I’m assuming is in every show. Khloe & Kourtney are doing model like poses, then the pre-teens Kylie & Kendall stand back to back holding their fingers like guns, Rob says he needs someone to make him laugh so that he can smile. Kris says “where is Kim?” in which someone commented that “Kim is always late”… but then she jumps in. Bruce looks lost in the background like he’s used to just letting everything happen around him. (yes he’s still named Bruce at this time) Group photo is paused on the screen with the words “Keeping up with the Kardashians”

Scene flips to the whole family in the living room with their Chihuahua & Kim now fully invested in doing the playboy shoot is trying to get her family’s blessing, explaining that she will get the cover & will only have to dress sexy… not nude. They ask if she’s asked Bruce, (the kids call their stepdad “Bruce” instead of Dad, but they call Kris Mom.) and they don’t feel Bruce will approve. Kim said “Bruce is on the cover of Playgirl… so he can’t really talk.” <Eek2.0>

Bruce walks in & comments “I guess no matter what I say, you’re going to do it anyway huh.” & Khloe’s all “I think you should go do Penthouse & go all out. Do it with class but undress dat ass.” (Lol….) Bruce smirks uncomfortably & says “that’s just great.”

Kim decides to do it anyway & next scene is Bruce arguing with Kris saying “I don’t like that I’m the only one saying no. First she has a sex tape out, & now she’s doing playboy… Kris she’s your daughter.” He comments about whether her father would approve or not…. They argue & she throws the playgirl spread in his face & says that he’s always too over the top conservative. Bruce cold burns as he walks away grumpily saying that they’re going to do whatever they want anyway.

Next scene Bruce says he doesn’t approve of the decision, but he supports her & so he’s going to help her get into shape. The rest of the family is in & out playing around & messing with Bruce & commenting on how he’s way too serious about exercising. He runs them all out.

2 weeks later a stretch limo drops Kim off at a downtown office for the photo shoot. Kris reveals that she’s always wanted to pose for Playboy & has their make up team do her make up for her. Cut to the photo shoot & Kim has just barely covered nipples with a lot of boob showing. There's another little 2 piece lingerie outfit they show her in as well.

iu

They try to get her to take the top off & the photographer gets kind of demanding about it but she bucked him.

They leave but Kris is now hounding her about not taking it off so Kim says "if you think it's that easy, then you do it." They go back the next day & Kris does a photo shoot with her boobs out & Kim can’t believe how comfortable she was with it.

iu

Next day, Hefner invites them to the playboy mansion & sweet talks Kim to take it off for the next shoot. She goes full nude, but is wearing a lot of waist long pearls that cover her up in the sweet spots. (though further research on the net reveals that everything was shown in some of the shots.) She comments that it was hard for her to accept doing it but she’s really glad she did.

3_Kim-Kardashian-Outtakes.jpg

Last scene is Kris bringing in a big framed in picture of one of her pix, Bruce picks it up smiling & says “we’re going to go check it out in the bedroom & see how it works” as he carries it off & the whole family cheers them on, as they head to the bedroom. One of them hollers out “Gold Metal Night!” ...as everyone acceptingly laughs.

Breakdown of Siesta Key coming soon! Stay tuned!

Last edited:
And I thought I had to much time on my hands... *cringe*

Thank you @Myrddin Wild for honoring that bet.

I don’t even know who the Kardashians are and I still don’t want to know...

Patiently awaiting the next breakdown!

Thank you @Myrddin Wild for honoring that bet.

I don’t even know who the Kardashians are and I still don’t want to know...

Patiently awaiting the next breakdown!
Ah... good point. I edited in a bit at the top of my breakdown about who they are.

next one's coming soon. I'm having a bit of fun adding some memes & emoji's to it. :p

The Kardashians are ya boy/girl Bruce Jenner's (ie... Catlyn Jenner's) adopted family he got when he married Kris. Overall, the Kardashians are not my thing. I's a bit dramatic & formulated for my tastes... & I don't really care what happenz to them.

On the real though... this particular episode I found quite enjoyable. I think our viewing audience might approve. :p

Keeping up ith the Kardashians, Season 1 - Ep. 4 – Birthday Suit.

Kris (their mom & manager who gets 10% of what the kids make) gets a call from playboy requesting that Kim do their annual Dec. celebrity issue with them. Kris really wants her to do it but Kim is standing there dumbfounded jaw dropped & eyes half rolled listening in disbelief. Chris says that she doesn’t have to take anything off. & Kim’s all “but it’s Playboy… duh.” “People are going to say like… All she’s good for is taking her clothes off.” Chris informs her again about not having to take anything off & Kim comments that she would be more inclined to do it if it were not for that sex tape scandle.” :eek:

Next we find ourself in a family photo shoot that I’m assuming is in every show. Khloe & Kourtney are doing model like poses, then the pre-teens Kylie & Kendall stand back to back holding their fingers like guns, Rob says he needs someone to make him laugh so that he can smile. Kris says “where is Kim?” in which someone commented that “Kim is always late”… but then she jumps in. Bruce looks lost in the background like he’s used to just letting everything happen around him. (yes he’s still named Bruce at this time) Group photo is paused on the screen with the words “Keeping up with the Kardashians”

Scene flips to the whole family in the living room with their Chihuahua & Kim now fully invested in doing the playboy shoot is trying to get her family’s blessing, explaining that she will get the cover & will only have to dress sexy… not nude. They ask if she’s asked Bruce, (the kids call their stepdad “Bruce” instead of Dad, but they call Kris Mom.) and they don’t feel Bruce will approve. Kim said “Bruce is on the cover of Playgirl… so he can’t really talk.” <Eek2.0>

Bruce walks in & comments “I guess no matter what I say, you’re going to do it anyway huh.” & Khloe’s all “I think you should go do Penthouse & go all out. Do it with class but undress that ass.” (Lol….) Bruce smirks uncomfortably & says “that’s just great.”

Kim decides to do it anyway & next scene is Bruce arguing with Kris saying “I don’t like that I’m the only one saying no. First she has a sex tape out, & now she’s doing playboy… Kris she’s your daughter.” He comments about whether her father would approve or not…. They argue & she throws the playgirl spread in his face & says that he’s always too over the top conservative. Bruce cold burns as he walks away grumpily saying that they’re going to do whatever they want anyway.

Next scene Bruce says he doesn’t approve of the decision, but he supports her & so he’s going to help her get into shape. The rest of the family is in & out playing around & messing with Bruce & commenting on how he’s way too serious about exercising. He runs them all out.

2 weeks later a stretch limo drops Kim off at a downtown office for the photo shoot. Kris reveals that she’s always wanted to pose for Playboy & has their make up team do her make up for her. Cut to the photo shoot & Kim has just barely covered nipples with a lot of boob showing. There's another little 2 piece lingerie outfit they show her in as well.

iu

They try to get her to take the top off & the photographer gets kind of demanding about it but she bucked him.

They leave but Kris is now hounding her about not taking it off so Kim says "if you think it's that easy, then you do it." They go back the next day & Kris does a photo shoot with her boobs out & Kim can’t believe how comfortable she was with it.

iu

Next day, Hefner invites them to the playboy mansion & sweet talks Kim to take it off for the next shoot. She goes full nude, but is wearing a lot of waste long pearls that cover her up in the sweet spots. (though further research on the net reveals that everything was shown in some of the shots. She comments that it was hard for her to accept doing it but she’s really glad she did.

3_Kim-Kardashian-Outtakes.jpg

Last scene is Kris bringing in a big framed in picture of one of her pix, Bruce picks it up smiling & says “we’re going to go check it out in the bedroom & see how it works” as he carries it off & the whole family cheers them on, as they head to the bedroom. One of them hollers out “Gold Metal Night!”

Breakdown of Siesta Key coming soon! Stay tuned!
Lmao, The Kardahians....just ugh. Still tho, BRAVO to that post @Myrddin Wild !!

Again, not my thing... dramatic teen relationship type of show. Acting was pretty sub standard imo... but teh T&A was stellar! (fun fact about this show... all the actor's names in real life, are their names in this show.
<Oku03>

Siesta Key - Season 1 Episode 1 - Romeo & Juliette

At the intro, we see lots of water sports & people partying n stuff as the commentary is going.

A 2.5 minute commentary by “Juliette” givez us the backdrop for the series... as follows...

iu

iu

“The Island is small, the kids are wild, & our crew is tight. There’s a lot of money… & even more drama. Alex is the king of our crew.

iu

Biggest house right on the beach

iu

& everyone wants to party with him. He can pretty much date any girl he wants, and now… he’s with me.

Madison is Alex’s ex.

iu

They were high school sweethearts but they broke up when she went to collage & he was in his last year of high school… but she just can’t seem to let go.

Chloe is Alex’s best friend.

iu

You could consider her the Alpha female of the group. You definitely don’t want to be on her bad side. Chloe has a huge crush on Brandon from the high school days.

iu

Kelsey is a fashion model who just moved to Siesta Key to take care of her sick mom.

iu

She jumped right into a relationship with Garrett.

iu

He’s never really been a part of our click, but he does have abs for days.”

“I’m not sure what’s going to happen with me & Alex now that I’m back for school. Last summer, I fell for him hard but he cheated on me with… you guessed it… Madison. :eek:<Eek2.0>:eek:

I still really like him, but I don’t trust him… & I’m not going to get burned again. Siesta Key may look perfect, but trust me… paradise is never what it seems… and none of us could’ve predicted just how crazy this summer was going to get.”

<JerryWWF>

After that intro....

Alex and Juliette are catching up now that she’s back. They agree that they will start dating again. (Alex sounds, looks, and acts a little dumb btw.) He admits he still talks to Madison,
[omg1]
...but Juliette lays down the law & says that she wants to have fun but she can’t have him seeing other girls.
[<diva4}(Madison’s not nearly as hot as Juliette btw, but Madison has past with Alex)

Chloe (Alex’s best friend) is lying in bed with Alex... innocently though, on top of the covers… but she's wearing a very short nighty that almost gives you a peak…
[<diva3}
& they’re talking about what’s up with him, Juliette & Madison. Alex says he’s playing it by ear with Juliette.
<{1-10}>
He’s got a campaign bottle to celebrate Madison's graduation
icon_cheers.png
but he’s unclear as to whether or not Madison thinks it’s a date.
<{1-10}>
Chloe thinks Madison is still into him.

Meanwhile Madison is talking to her good friend Page about old times she had with Alex & reveals that she does still have feelings. Page says Alex always has a different girl on his arm & Madison says nobody else has their history though. She confirms she’s still on the hunt,
<{1-16}>
...& feels that it could still work between her & Alex now.

Flash scene to Juliette & a group of girls in sexy little sleep wear all in a circle doing each other’s nails. Juliette is giving details about her & Alex’s date last night. She wants to take it easy & see how he acts around other girls at the party before committing.
<{1-9}>
We then get to her needing the perfect bathing suit… as she tries on a nice 2 piece semi-thong that looked similar to this one in the back
iur

Alex takes Madison to the beach with the Champaign. When asked if he had a girlfriend, Alex said, “I don’t know not really.
<{anton}> (didn't you just agree with Juliette that you 2 were dating? o_O)

He sayz, "We should try & make an effort to hang out again, I dunno.” She said “Excellent.”
<NewGina>
Then she sayz, “maybe we should just stay friends this time.”
{<huh}
& they toast to being friends. Juliette comes in as commentator saying that’s what Madison told him last summer too before they hooked up & he cheated on her. “I am not going to let her ruin 2 summers in a row… game on!”
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Kelsey (the model) got a job bartending (with no experience) in a Tiki Bar…
iu

& Chloe (Alex’s best friend) is showing her the ropes.

Brandon (Chloe’s crush) shows up at the bar with Alex for some drinks & Alex talks about his birthday party tomorrow night. Juliette commentates… "little did Chloe know, she was going to have some competition… & from one of her best friendz."

Brandon tells his mom that he might make a move for Chloe… but Chloe’s friend Amanda is really nice & has a great booty."
iu

hx6NTbb4XygX47CogfUXg7HTtyt.jpg

Cut to Amanda (Chloe's best friend) & Chloe talking about Chloe’s crush on Brandon & Amanda supports her crush.

People show up at Alex’s party & everything’s pretty casual. Lots of sexy swim suits & T&A.

iu

Kelsey’s hot swim suit catches Alex’s attention big time. Juliette shows up & comments...
iu

...& alex asks if she’s jealous that he was talking to another women who is as pretty as her.

{<jordan}
iu

Juliette puts her arm around Alex & claims her territory by playfully biting Alex’s cheek as Kelsey looks at her like she’s strange.

Brandon hangs with Chloe for a bit but continues to mingle & Chloe gets bummed when she sees her best friend Amanda being cutesy with Brandon & so she confronts her about it
<{1-69}>
but Amanda denies that they were flirting as she looks up & raises her eyebrows up & down.

Later, there were major kitty claws when Madison talks to Juliette. :eek:

tenor.gif

They both talk friendly like they’re both fine with whoever Alex wants to be with.
<{1-10}>
Juliette mentioned that they should hang out… & then goes & jumps on Alex while he’s in the pool on his float. Madison looks hard as if she’s bummed out but plotting.

Alex has a birthday announcement over the intercom a bit later & Juliette is all over him. Alex picks her up & bendz Juliette over his shoulder... & carries her through the crowd & into the house
iu

...as Madison watches with a kind of “damn I’m stupid” but this is happening... sort of thing.

Madison & her best friend page leave the party to go down to the beach & talk about it. Madison wonders if maybe she needs to grow up & move on as she starts breaking up & crying.
<{1-11}>

The party breaks up & Juliette is seen leaving Alex’s bedroom in the morning. :cool:

(Ending posted just below)

Last edited:
(cont.... Ending from previous post)

Chloe calls Alex a bit later with a broken nose.
iu

The broke nose came from her best friend Amanda who punched her after an argument they had where Chloe was accusing her of flirting with Brandon. Chloe's past as an aggressor had apparently been taking a toll on Amanda & building up for years & when the 2 started pushing, Amanda put her down. :cool:

giphy.gif

Previews from later episodes reveal that Kelsey (the model) has had questionable experiences with someone who is not her boyfriend Garrett… (My guess is Alex)

iu

...though it seems like she denied that anything happened.

{<hhh]

Last edited:
You sure this qualifies as punishment for this guy? He liked The Last Jedi.

You sure this qualifies as punishment for this guy? He liked The Last Jedi.

He's definitely enjoying these shows

We need to punish him by giving him good content to watch

He's definitely enjoying these shows

We need to punish him by giving him good content to watch

He'd probably slash his wrists before Frankie Five Angels if you made him watch The Godfather.

Back