Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

Sink. Guy sux outside of a few times in NXT. Pure novelty weirdo. Unappealing.

Nak is probably the most over wrestler since Daniel Bryan or CM Punk. He's a master of self promotion and has a degree in Business Promotion. And the more Indy darlings that come up the more his wrestling will shine.

Nak is probably the most over wrestler since Daniel Bryan or CM Punk. He's a master of self promotion and has a degree in Business Promotion. And the more Indy darlings that come up the more his wrestling will shine.

Nak is smart. Both in NXT and main roster he constantly tweets out about the local areas he's performing in. It might seem like nothing but it generates a lot of goodwill towards fans who see him.

Takes probably 2 seconds 'cause I think he has an app or setting or something that automatically tweets (it's like the same exact format / wording each time), and makes people feel like they're connected to the event. Guarantee it leads to higher shirt sales

I'd say anything between Nak and Tanahashi or Okada in a singles matches. All were fucking epic.

Well Nak AJ was a huge stage with an established WWE star

It takes two people to make a match. Nakamura has been paired with guys who are still very green and/or can't carry a match.

That doesn't explain why the Joe series was so underwhelming...still disappointed in how that series played out.

Regardless, I think his Ibushi match at WK9 and the G1 match with Okada were his two best.

It takes two people to make a match. Nakamura has been paired with guys who are still very green and/or can't carry a match.

Hmmmm Joe and Ziggler weren't that good though passable. Corbin would stink with prime Flair.

Ziggler's not on the main roster?

I was referring to the people he's feuded with on the main roster.

Ziggler is a good hand but I knew that would stink just because of incompatibility and I wrote about it

Corbin stinks

Jinder stinks and it's a crime he's champ because he has had a bad match every time with everybody as champ

MITB was awesome with AJ for five seconds

Cena was good

Orton was fine

But Joe and Roode are now both main roster. Joe is a great hand. Roode is mini Orton.

Ziggler is a good hand but I knew that would stink just because of incompatibility and I wrote about it

Corbin stinks

Jinder stinks and it's a crime he's champ because he has had a bad match every time with everybody as champ

MITB was awesome with AJ for five seconds

Cena was good

Orton was fine

But Joe and Roode are now both main roster. Joe is a great hand. Roode is mini Orton.

He had one off matches with Orton and Cena like, hardly a feud.

I’d like to see Nak win the belt get it off that waste Jinder

Jinder is a shittier version of Orton. Slows everything down. At his age, size and look he should be a monster brawler i.e. combining striking and strength moves.

Back