Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

Nak seems to have had really shitty luck with his two pushes:

Going against Jinder during the 1.4 Billion Indians Reign of Terror.

Going against AJ just before AJ is the cover of the new game. Can’t drop the belt before the game comes out.

Would have been great timing for AJ to win the title back after a short Nak run, actually. Oh well.

Nak seems to have had really shitty luck with his two pushes:

Going against Jinder during the 1.4 Billion Indians Reign of Terror.

Going against AJ just before AJ is the cover of the new game. Can’t drop the belt before the game comes out.

There is no conspiracy. He's simply not world champion material. Be grateful he's being used as high level enhancement talent, because he doesn't even deserve that much.

You think Vince putting a marijuana & salami package in Naks backpocket and putting a rabid police dog outside his dressing room wasn’t a conspiracy?

You think Vince putting a marijuana & salami package in Naks backpocket and putting a rabid police dog outside his dressing room wasn’t a conspiracy?

Don't forget the trace of C4 in case it was a bomb dog.

Punk brought the best out of Cena IMO. Punk was Cena's #2.

You've always been an anti-WCW guy and never saw it in it's heyday, so the Sting/Flair convos are irrelevant. Sting > wannabe Marine wearing jorts.

Cena is reliable, and is very underrated in that aspect. Not an in ring technician, but stays consistent for 15 years.

Cenas #2 Imo

Nak has it, but WWE doesn't always make the best of great talent - look at Hideo Itami, for example. I personally think Nakamura is going back to Japan once his contract expires - hard to blame him.

Nak got hit by a bomb dog-

Also I’d like to tell Struggle about the jokes he missed:

I always knew Big Nak was the BOMB!

Big Nak has EXPLODED in the WWE.

Nak is DYNAMITE!

Nak is so VOLATILE/EXPLOSIVe he sets bombs dogs off!

North Korea says they need a nuke program to counter Japan’s Big NUKE Nak.

Nakamura is banned from traveling abroad because he’d get stopped at the border as a WMD!

North Korea demands Big Naks NUCLEAR Kinshasa Knee be amputated before giving up their weapons.

Nak isn’t king of strong style, he’s king of BOMB style.

You never know when Big Nak will be
BLOw up in your face.

Nak got hit by a bomb dog-

Also I’d like to tell Struggle about the jokes he missed:

I always knew Big Nak was the BOMB!

Big Nak has EXPLODED in the WWE.

Nak is DYNAMITE!

Nak is so VOLATILE/EXPLOSIVe he sets bombs dogs off!

North Korea says they need a nuke program to counter Japan’s Big NUKE Nak.

Nakamura is banned from traveling abroad because he’d get stopped at the border as a WMD!

North Korea demands Big Naks NUCLEAR Kinshasa Knee be amputated before giving up their weapons.

Nak isn’t king of strong style, he’s king of BOMB style.

You never know when Big Nak will be
BLOw up in your face.

<{hughesimpress}>

BREAKING footage has been released of Nak's incident with a dog:

6hfj3wkvui6z.gif

TALK SHIT GET BIT

giphy.webp

ishii_en-352x528.png

Nak’e social media would be much better if it was Engrish or at least written by him. WWE is too stupid to run with that.

Back