Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

He's doing better than poor Asukajobber.

Asuka may job to no talent carbon copy sloots (Fight me Wally) but will never be buried:
A: She can wrestle
B: She's got a unique sexy thing going for her
C: Lots of dudes love Japanese women...

Asuka may job to no talent carbon copy sloots (Fight me Wally) but will never be buried:
A: She can wrestle
B: She's got a unique sexy thing going for her
C: Lots of dudes love Japanese women...
It happened to Gail Kim it can definitely happen to Asuka.

Asuka built a solid base prior to WWE
She also had the whole woman's revol-something in her favor
Different Era....hard to judge
That's true I guess ,but they'd want to do something to build her back up again soon. Maybe proposed new titles are the way to go with that. If she's not in the title feud just beating jobbers on tv like most women fall into probably won't help her.

Big Nak is in a Burger King commercial. That's huge.

Nakamura is doggy paddling right now. He is swimming, but not as well as he should be.

Asuka is 36, which is 65 in woman years.

I'm still hoping for her push to be redeemed, but with Becky Lynch taking on Carmella at Summerslam, it doesn't look good.

If I was booking, now that Ellsworth has been "fired", Asuka beats Carmella decisively next week and faces Becky Lynch at Summerslam. That would be an excellent match between two women who can really go in the ring.

Asuka is 36, which is 65 in woman years.

I'm still hoping for her push to be redeemed, but with Becky Lynch taking on Carmella at Summerslam, it doesn't look good.

If I was booking, now that Ellsworth has been "fired", Asuka beats Carmella decisively next week and faces Becky Lynch at Summerslam. That would be an excellent match between two women who can really go in the ring.

Undefeated Asuka vs Undefeated Honda at SS 2018 or WM 2019 was such an obvious storyline that everybody except Vince saw.

Instead we have a stripper zero ring ability champion, a talented Flair that needed to get fake tits to continue her push while turning her into a giant stripper and even the Irish girl being ignored.

Undefeated Asuka vs Undefeated Honda at SS 2018 or WM 2019 was such an obvious storyline that everybody except Vince saw.

Instead we have a stripper zero ring ability champion, a talented Flair that needed to get fake tits to continue her push while turning her into a giant stripper and even the Irish girl being ignored.

I’m still pissed that they put Charlotte over Asuka, and even more pissed about how she wasn’t put over Carmella. I wanted to see a Asuka V Charlotte rematch at Summerslam, that Asuka should have won.

Instead it seems like the only elite woman on the roster of Ronda Rousey.

I’m looking forward to the Mae Young Classic, simply because the women are diverse and always bring their best and something new to the table.

It wasn't about the ratio, but the match itself.

Nakamura should have been dominant upon arrival.

He also should have dethroned Mahal.

1.4 billion Indians. When I saw that the Times of India were writing about Jinder I knew and said Nak would probably lose his match. BS media metrics dominate the WWE.

He beat Jeff Hardy at SummerSlam. It was a pretty good match.

001_SHIN_09112018jg_0097--9fa2b44a491b71634aad87d595c939ab.jpg

@HereticBD

He's finally morphing into the clown I predicted Vince would turn him into.

So, I caught a bit of Smackdown. Is he a heel, or a face, or what? It was hard to tell, 'cause he was facing Rusev who had that singing idiot in his corner, so I figured Rusev was the heel, but the announcers were treating him like a face. Then the singing guy turned on him, which seemed like a heel turn for him, but how could anyone cheer for him in the first place?

Anyways, Nakamura still sucks.

Back