Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

Or he can just keep being himself and get over like he did everywhere he's been.

That would be his native country, where his promo abilities aren't a problem, and his retarded strong style bullshit is appreciated, and an arena in America that holds 700 or so of the same neckbeards every week.

neither.
surf.
018_NXT_12122016rf_146--a0dafc0730f135d91702e774f1005439.jpg

Kwanzoo !!!!

That would be his native country, where his promo abilities aren't a problem, and his retarded strong style bullshit is appreciated, and an arena in America that holds 700 or so of the same neckbeards every week.
Explain the crowds in Barclays, air Canada centre and the past two smackdown shows where the entire crowds were going apeshit for him.

Not exactly 700 nxtbeards.

I'm one of those guys who say most NXT acts are overrated in their popularity at full sail, but Nakamura isn't one of them.

Explain the crowds in Barclays, air Canada centre and the past two smackdown shows where the entire crowds were going apeshit for him.

Not exactly 700 nxtbeards.

Not bad.

Brooklyn and Toronto are smark cities. He's literally done nothing on Smackdown, but make a few entrances. Not much of a barometer.

I'm one of those guys who say most NXT acts are overrated in their popularity at full sail, but Nakamura isn't one of them.

We'll see.

If WWE makes him a big deal he can transcend, I think. Maybe not to Andre / Hogan / NWO / Rock levels (I mean, who could?) but maybe a step below how household Cena / Brock are.

But if they push him like a big deal and let him have 20-30 minute tv / ppv matches with guys like AJ and Cena (and wow they're on the same show, look at that ...) ... give him grand ppv entrances ... put the damn world strap on him and make a huge deal out of him being only, what, 2nd Japanese WWF/E champion ? Wait ... do they acknowledge Inoki's reign ? Would Nak be the 1st official Japanese WWE champion ?

Okay yeah. They could make him a household name if they wanted to. I'm not saying he's more charismatic than Hogan or more technical than Angle, but he has the right combination of factors and it's the right time.

I think the lack of strong English skills will hold him a level below the household name standard. You have to be able to talk well to get to that point, or be a special attraction like Brock.

I think the lack of strong English skills will hold him a level below the household name standard. You have to be able to talk well to get to that point, or be a special attraction like Brock.

Book a guy properly and he doesn't need to talk... Taker, Kane, Goldberg, Crow Sting, Asuka and Nak in NXT.

But WWE has fucking writers who need to write because its their job. Give a fucker a dude to work with and what he's supposed to tell Vince, "I just want him to come out and beat the shit out of dudes for the next 3 months and have 3 line promos.", "Goddamn, what am I paying you for?"

Book a guy properly and he doesn't need to talk... Taker, Kane, Goldberg, Crow Sting, Asuka and Nak in NXT.

But WWE has fucking writers who need to write because its their job. Give a fucker a dude to work with and what he's supposed to tell Vince, "I just want him to come out and beat the shit out of dudes for the next 3 months and have 3 line promos.", "Goddamn, what am I paying you for?"

Absolutely. One of WWE's problems is that they think everyone needs to work the mic...instead of just giving the mic to people who can really work it and letting the guys who can't show who they are by their ring-work, body-language and heck, maybe by what the mic-workers have to say about them...and of course, the commentators.

Big Daddy never gave a promo did he...? Not many anyhow. But everyone knew what kinda guy he was.

Already getting the "what?" treatment.

Oh' and I gotta say, when you already have trouble speaking English, wearing a mouth guard on top of that, might not be a wise decision.

I don't know why he's not wrestling.. That is sabotaging him right off the bat.

Edit: I was kind of thinking he was injured

Getting the "what?" treatment.....Like everybody does.

Reaching.

I don't know why he's not wrestling.. That is sabotaging him right off the bat.

For once a dude comes in and isn't jobbing straight off or getting a shitle tot because he's been roiding, with an actual if shitty build and people are complaining. He is actually wrestling in dark events as a special event (like Cena) to keep people around for 205. Plus he gets built.

Ziggler is not a good choice for first opponent IMO.

I watched a few of his matches in NJPW. I really liked how he played heel. He is super over right now so that would do nothing for him.. His brock match, Kevin Steen match, AJ Styles match, Naito Match and Okada were all great.

I like Ibushi and Nak a lot, I thuink Ibushi is more limited in terms of American upside because his size

For once a dude comes in and isn't jobbing straight off or getting a shitle tot because he's been roiding, with an actual if shitty build and people are complaining. He is actually wrestling in dark events as a special event (like Cena) to keep people around for 205. Plus he gets built.

Ziggler is not a good choice for first opponent IMO.
If that match gets more than 5 minutes it should be a steller match. I am excitied to see Nak face AJ, Owens, Sami

Getting the "what?" treatment.....Like everybody does.

Reaching.

"Everyone"? No. That's reaching. The guys who are over have more respect shown to them. You rarely hear AJ get it, and he's a heel.

The love fest is not going to last with this guy. It's already dwindling, as he's done nothing but act like a spastic fruit booty, and mumble through some truly awful segments will Dolph Ziggler. Only thing this guy has going for him is his theme song.

Six months from now:

Neckbeards - "They're not booking him right! WWE ruins everything! Wahhh!!!"

"He won't get over on the main roster !"
"He's not over for real, it's neckbeard city in this town !"
"Okay he's over but it won't last !"

lmao

"He won't get over on the main roster !"
"He's not over for real, it's neckbeard city in this town !"
"Okay he's over but it won't last !"

lmao

Well, he was away from neckbeard nation, and he got the "What?" treatment.

Of course he's going to have some NXT carry over hype though. You know, like those other LEGENDS, Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville. That doesn't mean shit. He's been there for three weeks. Give this spastic retard a year of shit promos, cringe inducing behavior, and average matches. He's going nowhere.

Last edited:
Well, he was away from neckbeard nation, and he got the "What?" treatment.

Of course he's going to have some NXT carry over hype though. You know, like those other LEGENDS, Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville. That doesn't mean shit. He's been there for three weeks. Give this spastic retard a year of shit promos, cringe inducing behavior, and average matches. He's going nowhere.

Neither Sami nor Nak are fizzling out any time in the foreseeable future.

Back