Naked and Afraid XL

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Okay I started watching the new season of Naked and Afraid XL which is the 40 day challenge and well something does not sit right with me. Two of the three groups have found recently killed animals that were not protected by an animal and were able to eat them. I am not familiar with South Africa where the show was filmed but it seems pretty dang strange to me that something is going to kill a warthog and just leave it mostly intact for another animal to eat. Anyone want to chime in?

I always wonder how many/ if any handjobs (and female equivilent) have been given when the cameras weren't rolling (seems like secks would be a No with the lack of hygiene).

Always being within the last two weeks, because I just first watched the show recently, and didn't again until a week or so ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if they throw them a bone every now and then. A person can survive on insects and leaves for 40 days, but that's boring as fuck to watch.

I always wondered who watches those shows. Naked and Afraid XL? Who wants to watch fat people naked?

I wouldn't be surprised if they throw them a bone every now and then. A person can survive on insects and leaves for 40 days, but that's boring as fuck to watch.

That is an issue with Alone which can not be scripted. That show has a cash prize which means all sorts of federal oversight kicks in which were put in place after the 64 thousand dollar question scandal. That show is pretty monotonous because the contestant really are alone and are in a much harsher environment than naked and afraid.

I could see the contestants not even knowing and the production crew putting these animals there.

That is an issue with Alone which can not be scripted. That show has a cash prize which means all sorts of federal oversight kicks in which were put in place after the 64 thousand dollar question scandal. That show is pretty monotonous because the contestant really are alone and are in a much harsher environment than naked and afraid.

I could see the contestants not even knowing and the production crew putting these animals there.
I seriously doubt the government cares if the show is rigged.

I always wonder how many/ if any handjobs (and female equivilent) have been given when the cameras weren't rolling (seems like secks would be a No with the lack of hygiene).

They're starving, dehydrated, exhausted, and smell like shit, so I HIGHLY doubt it.

One of 2 things happened.

1. The producers toss the dead animal out there for them to find.

2. They actually killed the animal but the producers wanted to make it look like they found it so they don't have to deal with PETA tards.

Either way it's fake and you're being deceived.

Reality TV really is horse shit. Just assume that anything on there is fake and you'll be right 90% of the time

I still watch it a lot but it jumped the shark during one episode where something woke then up in the night. They cut to commercial and when it came back on the guy had caught two frogs. In the middle of the night. That's what woke them up and he somehow caught them both.

<{hfved}>

I always wondered who watches those shows. Naked and Afraid XL? Who wants to watch fat people naked?
Once in a while, they have some hot fit woman who runs marathons and have nice fit buns.

One recent episode had both contestants DQ'd because black protector dude found the crew's camp and got the starving woman to go steal food.

One recent episode had both contestants DQ'd because black protector dude found the crew's camp and got the starving woman to go steal food.

That guy should get extra points for creativity,

I like the show, they DO go through hell. Look at the weight comparison at the end. I would not fucking do that shit if i was paid.

It might be a bit scripted(i don't know) but it's still a cool show.

So sad what the discovery network has turned into..

So sad what the discovery network has turned into..
Discovery, Animal Planet, Teh Learning Channel, History, A&E; they all have the same awful shows. Most basic cable channels are indistinguishable now. It's strange.

That shot got dumb when they started having multiple teams and shit on it:

One thing I learned from that show though is 100% of ex-military members are fat fucks. I still remember one with a retired special forces guy who must have been like 280lbs, and not a good 280lbs.

Back