Naked man sexually harrases a girl caught on tape. This is what girls have to deal with daily

Ts are you
A. Only child of a feminist
B. Child of lesbians
C. Gay
D. All of above.

come on bro, facetious hyperbole...

I'm not buying what your selling. You have exposed yourself as a crotch watching sexual deviant. Well, you exposed your handle as such. In any case , carry on. (As I Don't care). Don't try to back track and call it hyperbole.

l@nd0Just say'n.

An almost naked man is confronted after he sexually harrasses a girl. This is what our mothers and daughters and our sisters have to deal with on a daily basis

Hes a wimp but she takes off when he says hes calling the cops bitch takes off. Some people deserve a punch regardless of sex or race

139735-140263.jpg

I'm not buying what your selling. You have exposed yourself as a crotch watching sexual deviant. Well, you exposed your handle as such. In any case , carry on. (As I Don't care). Don't try to back track and call it hyperbole.

l@nd0Just say'n.

Replace the word "seen" w/ "created" in my op... you're welcome.

That woman is retarded

Poor drunk mofo didnt know what was coming when he said hi to her

This is a product of societal indoctrination and racial biases.

Sad to see, but this is far from uncommon.

All I heard was this women with a harsh tone start berating the man with his shirt off. Calling him names etc. Video doesn’t start from the full beginning of the conversation but wow hard to imagine from that, that he came off sexually harassing. He could have but from what she said, “you seen a girl here and thought you were something something.”

Why do I get the feeling the dumb hoe filming is a ghetto black feminist.

Edit: Yeah......sometimes I hate to be right.

ravennicolemast_1399931741_280.jpg

I despise people like her the most. Shit like this only makes it easier for real sexual harassers to get away with it.

Why do I get the feeling the dumb hoe filming is a ghetto black feminist.

Edit: Yeah......sometimes I hate to be right.

ravennicolemast_1399931741_280.jpg
Looks like Marcus Allen in an Afro wig

Back