Namajunas got robbed at the ESPYS

If GSP is up for best fighter and GGG isn't, those awards mean nothing.

You don't even watch Boxing. GGG didn't deserve a best fighter nom for looking underwhelming VS Canelo and Jacobs

LMAO at watching, much less caring about, the ESPY's.

Tbh she’s the worst option out of all the nominees

You don't even watch Boxing. GGG didn't deserve a best fighter nom for looking underwhelming VS Canelo and Jacobs
Arguably beating Clenelo and a tough fight with a very game Jacobs is ... worth less than beating a one eyed D/F level champ in Bisping? Da fuck?

Crawford is a elite fighter, dude unified the division and he's a fucking monster.

That young boy on the other hand sucks and will be destroyed by Andrade.

He would beat her in a mma and boxing match she has no chance.

GSP would wipe out the entire WMMA roster in one afternoon. Cyborg would be the only one to put up a 30 second fight before getting GNP'd into oblivion. The other women can attack him in pairs or even 3s and they wouldn't last more than a few seconds. This is what happens when 1 regular guy goes against 5 chicks with weapons.

Now imagine GSP going against straw weights, dynasty warriors style.

The man is clearly not in posession of any skill yet he looks like a force of nature thunder clapping on those hoes.

Crawford has earned it by virtue of his career alone, 33-0 with 24 KO's. Rose is not a better fighter than that and never fucking will be.

Namajunas schooled the GOAT WMMA twice

The first time, yes, Rose schooled her. I love me some Rose and I was STOKED both times that she won, but lets face it, if you call the second fight a "schooling", you should look into some schooling yourself. You sound like an idiot saying that about that fight. It was razor thin.

Arguably beating Clenelo and a tough fight with a very game Jacobs is ... worth less than beating a one eyed D/F level champ in Bisping? Da fuck?

Arguably losing two fights is not as impressive as decisively beating someone. GGG obviously should not have been nominated

You had "Sting like a Butterfly" Heavyweight Boxing goats

"Sting like a Hornet" Power punching light welterweights.
13124595_1157249344308413_1886170676503753488_n.jpg

Avril Nama-whatta-gonna-who?

Back