name a fight that you swear would have a different outcome if they fought again.

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
I personally think if Frankie and Ortega fought again, that Frankie would win. of course I could be wrong, but that's my pick. other thoughts?

Pettis vs Guida
Mousasi vs Machida
Stipe vs Strive

I think Ortega wins that fight most times

Ortega is way bigger and the threat of the takedown is non existent against Ortega so I'd go with Ortega the second time around.

Aldo/McGregor.

yeah I really wonder about that fight. I can't stand conor, but I've slowly accepted the fact that his stand up game is as good as anyone in fw or lw. I'd love to see that fight again. but we never will

I'd love to see chad Mendes vs conor again. an in-shape chad is a bad match up for conor.

you gonna think i'm crazy but FUCK IT and you lol:

Mir/Lesnar II

on the basis that no way should Mir have tried that jumping knee in the clinch, after which he fell down then strawberries. Mir had the muscle, and the skill, but not the fight IQ.

Rumble vs Vitor.

that's a very good example of where two fighters WERE "back then" vs now (or even the past few years). after that fight, rumble evolved into a monster. after that fight, Vitor's steroid habit was cock blocked something awful. that fight would be very ugly now, Belfort would get murdered.

GsP Hindrix.

Anderson Wideman.

Fedor Werdum.

Wanderlei Silva vs Sakuraba

Tito Ortiz vs Ken Shamrock

They were both just about to crack the code.

Last edited:
Ortega is new age fighter. Frankie can't compete with Ortega's overall game and fight IQ. Frankie still great but he not Ortega great.

As for a fight to see, Jon Jones and Gustaffson, I thought Gus won the first fight. He ready to fight now after his surgery.

GSP/Serra one.

Legit if they do that fight on that night 1,000 times, GSP wins 999 of them.

Ortega is new age fighter.

2850356021_eb4d1d9c4c.jpg

Back