name a fight that you swear would have a different outcome if they fought again.

holloway vs conor
romero vs bobby knucklez - im so excited for the rematch coming up.

i think cain would beat werdum

Jon Hess vs Andy Anderson.

1. Stipe Miocic vs. Stefan Struve
2. Kevin Lee vs. Leonardo Santos
3. Mirsad Bektic vs. Darren Elkins
4. Max Holloway vs. Dennis Bermudez
5. Darren Till vs. Nicolas Dalby

I personally think if Frankie and Ortega fought again, that Frankie would win. of course I could be wrong, but that's my pick. other thoughts?

Sorry brother, it's Ortega time, it;s pain me to say but Edgar would get slept again, the sooner you accept it the better will be

McGregor v Poirier
Gustaffson v Rumble

Poirier would at least do a lot better and I'd pick Gus to win

Last edited:
Wanderlei Silva vs Sakuraba

Tito Ortiz vs Frank Shamrock

They were both just about to crack the code.
Stared at this post for the longest time until I figured out you meant Ken Shamrock.

Now Tito/Frank II sometime between 2000-02 would have been a sight to see... their first scrap is still on my Mt. Rushmore of MMA fights.

Some of these examples could be "big underdogs that ended up winning". Elkins/Bektic and Lee/Santos for example.

But sometimes the big underdog wins and looking back it seems crazy that they were underdogs in the first place (Rousey/Holm).

I'll just play it safe and go with Jon Jones somehow solving the puzzle that was Matt Hamill!

that's a very good example of where two fighters WERE "back then" vs now (or even the past few years). after that fight, rumble evolved into a monster. after that fight, Vitor's steroid habit was cock blocked something awful. that fight would be very ugly now, Belfort would get murdered.
Not quite. That fight was before Vitor evolved into a TRT monster. Also, people seem to forget that Rumble came in 19 pounds overweight for that fight and still got worked.

Now, TRT Vitor vs. LHW destroyer Rumble would have probably been one of the quickest, most violent fights ever.

Really? Lol they fought twice and Lawler won both. It's just a bad matchup for Rory.

Bad match-up? First was a split and Rory was up on every score card in the second fight.

Rory can win this fight.

Frankies still great but hes not Ortega great? lol wtf really? Geez people are so fucking anxious to cling on to the balls of whoever the fuck the next man up might be.

Back