Name one policy of the opposite aisle that you agree with

Since I am Alt-Right, apparently, the general positions of the Dems I agree with is some type of UHC, a safety net, a non-binary view of Israel, and the non-interventionist policies they once held.

If only they would explicitly reject the radical fringe instead of pandering to them.

Does anyone notice ANYTIME there is a thread like this the same group of posters shit it up with bullshit bashing and do NOT actually contribute to it in the way the thread is asking.

We all know who they are. And they are the same group that lecture people on how biased everyone else is. How Tribal everyone else is and how Partisan everyone else is

Yet anytime someone tries to make a thread getting people to look constructively at others viewpoints they contribute nothing but partisan BS

Yep. I noticed this right the fuck away.

I'll go first

Leave science to the scientists. Also stop basing policy off of religious beliefs.

Your turn

Edit* other side of the aisle.

I agree with the left on regulations on the financial sector and gun law reform.

I agree with the right on illegal immigration and a national religion registry.

Does anyone notice ANYTIME there is a thread like this the same group of posters shit it up with bullshit bashing and do NOT actually contribute to it in the way the thread is asking.

We all know who they are. And they are the same group that lecture people on how biased everyone else is. How Tribal everyone else is and how Partisan everyone else is

Yet anytime someone tries to make a thread getting people to look constructively at others viewpoints they contribute nothing but partisan BS

But they are so enlightened. They just know better than us. We need to accept it.

Nothing. Fuck the Republican party. Bunch of anti-worker traitors to this nation.

I will never defend Trump on Russia again. He fucking deserves everything he gets, whether it is true or not.

Fucking turncoat pieces of shit.

ABORTION. You cant preach freedom and then tell someone what to do with their own body.

I support gay marriage.

I don’t think the government should have any say in abortion.

Liberals hearts are usually in the right place, to a fault at times.

I've thought quite a bit about this... I can't come up with any position the right strongly holds that I agree with

MAYBE 2nd A rights but that's operating under the assumption the left wants to remove all guns which is patently false

I disagree on economic policy, military spending, foreign policy, prioritization of spending, rights of the accused vs accusers/LEO

what gets you labeled as an alt-right Nazi?
Not being cool with 60 gender pro nouns, not subscribing to the minority victim agenda,not in favor of illegal Immigration unchecked.

Pretty simple moderate views...but here in southern Cali I’d be crucified if I was to be public with those views.

What we see a lot more of is people who are right-wing on identity politics and media consumption and left on policy. @funcrusher2007's post is a good example. On literally every policy issue he mentioned, he's a pretty much normal Democrat, but because he hates "SJWs," he claims not to know where he stands.
Lol..thanks for speaking for me...
But I’ll clarify sense your assumption is way off.

I don’t know we’re I stand with the dems..not because of sjw bullshit(although that doesn’t help them much)

(Clears throat)

I lost faith in the dems when :

they shoved Hillary down our throats,steam rolled Bernie

Forgot that working class Americans need support,they abandoned that platform in favor of identity politics .

Taxes,..fucking taxes..I’m in Cali...fucking taxes

When the dems get back to

Affordable housing, union/workers rights priorities, affordable education ,infrastructure ..etc..
I’ll glady check that box again, till they haven’t shown me anything that solidifies my support of them.

I’ll probably always vote dem on a national ticket but state wise it’s getting hard to stomach the shit show here in Cali.

Lol..thanks for speaking for me...
But I’ll clarify sense your assumption is way off.

But everything you said just confirms it. You have an understanding of what Democrats are doing that is derived from Breitbart or Fox, and you let your hatred for college kids drive your political alignment rather than your policy preferences. That perfectly illustrates the current political landscape, where policies favored by a small minority of voters are implemented because of a large bunch in the middle that bizarrely thinks that student activists = the mainstream of the party and that buys into various CTs (for example, the only way Bernie was "steamrolled" is that he didn't have enough voters).

But everything you said just confirms it. You have an understanding of what Democrats are doing that is derived from Breitbart or Fox, and you let your hatred for college kids drive your political alignment rather than your policy preferences. That perfectly illustrates the current political landscape, where policies favored by a small minority of voters are implemented because of a large bunch in the middle that bizarrely thinks that student activists = the mainstream of the party and that buys into various CTs (for example, the only way Bernie was "steamrolled" is that he didn't have enough voters).
Wrong, try again..I don’t even watch tv..I gave up that shitshow years ago. And when I do watch tv it’s msnbc or cnn ,you couldn’t pay me enough to watch Fox .

I literally get my news from npr.
Your Bernie comment is bold face bullshit... to say the dem party didn’t have an active agenda to make Hillary president from the start is beyond disingenuous.

Former party chief:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-donna-brazile-democrats-20171109-story.html

Jim Webb

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/webb-protests-dems-hillary-favoritism

Vice....

Vice for fucks sake...

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...rty-hillary-clinton-bias-goes-way-beyond-data

There’s plenty of people and sources that have proved to anyone with a decent amount of critical thinking skills that Hillary was favorited at the expense of every other democratic candidate.

No c.t. There...

Your picking the sjw thing as my only reason(or other lefties for that matter) is grasping..it’s just one of many reasons the working class/middle class felt left out by the dem establishment.

I hate trump he’s an idiot,but it’s easy to see why he won...he appealed to working/middle class voters.. the dems banked on Hillary...a corporate bought,institutional dem who thought her women card was gonna waltz her right into the White House..

Simply put..the dem party royally fucked up and instead of restructuring and learning from this they doubled down.

Dems will sweep November but trump will be re elected if they don’t start getting there shit together.

Back