Name some underrated tv shows. Name some overrated tv shows.

Under:
Halt and Catch Fire
The Fall
Peaky Blinders

Over:
Big Bang Theory (horrible)
Most shows on network TV actually

Those are all highly rated by the people who have seen them. Season four of peaky blinders comes out soon by the way.

Do you Know if halt and catch fire is over for good?

most underrated tv show going around is Peaky Blinders. Really enjoying it. Tom Hardy is fucking great in it.

Big Bang Theory is beyond overrated.
So non humorous it actually can draw the laughs away from me and I have to leave the room to go looking for them.

Underrated:
The Knick
11.22.63 (the mini series) everyone gave James Franco shit but I thought it was great.

Overrated:
The Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory

How the fuck are Seinfeld and Breaking Bad underrated? They’re two of the most celebrated shows ever.

I think they are soo much better than most of the crap made that they are not celebrated enough.

I never got Seinfeld tbh. Still don't.

I definitely agree with Stranger Things being overrated (although I do enjoy it). Stranger Things is just an enjoyable sci-fi series. It didn't deserve to win a Screen Actors Guild award.

I just can't fucking sit through the series. It took me roughly 4 months to finish the first season and I'm still stuck halfway through the second episode of the current one.

I just do not the actors in this production. I would never have fathomed that Winona could even be this annoying and bland.

I don't like any of the kid actors either. I find them so dull.

And I normally enjoy the kid centered movies. The Goonies, Stand By Me, It, Small Soldiers, Jumanji, Monster Squad, Lost Boys, The Hole, you name it, I loved it.

I normally enjoy highly rated shows so Strangers Things is with out a doubt the most overrated show I can think of.

I think that anyone who says Game of Thrones is overrated hasn't actually watched it. It's one thing to not like It, but to say it's overrated you must be legally retarded

I have to agree that the HBO greats like Rome, The Wire, GoT, even Carnivale are just a league above other network gems, especially the highly rated AMC.

Last edited:
Underrated: Married With Children

Overrated: Everything else

Underrated:
Titus
-A funny as hell sitcom.

Overrated:
Friends
-A painfully unfunny sitcom.

Titus. I loved the blonde who played his wife, such a easygoing babe. She was on Drew Carey towards the end. What ever happened to her, I have no idea.

Another underated sitcom: Todd and the book of pure evil

It was on netflix a few years ago. Its a canadian show about highschool kids fighting an evil dead type necronomicon and it has Jason Mewes starring as the janitor. Lol

Underrated:
Almost Human
Grandfathered
The Grinder

Overrated:
Big Bang Theory
Greys Anatomy
Empire

Supernatural really is underrated, I think largely because it's a show on the CW network.
Season 1-5 was excellent.
It turned to shit for a while after, but the recent seasons have been good again.

Absolutely. I've tried to get a few friends to watch it and their first response is the network it's on and what it's known for.

Overrated: lost

Underrated:justified

B0Wcg1dPhR84w.gif

They are great, but that statement is like saying Michael Jordan was underrated at basketball.

He used to be rated properly back in the day, now days he is underrated. People comparing Lebron James to MJ makes MJ underrated.

Unders

The Office (US)
Start Up
banshee
Patriot
Kingdom
Fargo
Homeland
Plebs

Overs

The Office (UK)
Bojack Horseman