Name some underrated tv shows. Name some overrated tv shows.

Under ;

Homeland Season 1,2 and 3.
Prison Break
Justified

Over ;

Game of Thrones

I always thought this was a teeny bobber show. I seen it on Netflix with 2 pretty boys on the cover and just assumed since it was a CW show it was about two dudes chasing ghosts shirtless and oiled up. It's worth watching?

It’s a great show. Each season has a main villain and then stand alone fighting monster episodes. Some are really creepy, some take humorous undertones. The characters are so great......Only show I can watch repeats of that isn’t a comedy.

Underrated: The Office, Scrubs, That 70's Show, Married With Children, The Wonder Years

Overrated: ER, The Big Bang Theory, Reality shows, Family Matters

Overatted

. Sopranos
. Anything Seth Macfarlanes lame ass produces
.Friends

Underrated

. Peaky Blinders
. Last Kingdom
. Brimstone

MCGbKRgIbgJxu.gif

Future man is hilarious

Overrated: Seinfeld

Underrated: Star Trek DS9
Overrated: Firefly
Agreed, DS9 was my favorite trek and firefly was garbage until the movie came out and even that was just ok.

Underrated: Justified
Overrated: walking dead, CSI, all the law and orders beyond the original, and Star Trek tos. The most overrated show ever though is big bang theory.

It seems odd to call any show that got as high acclaim and won Emmys like it did and also had high ratings underrated but I feel Everybody Loves Raymond is underrated in the sense that it’s one of those shows that maintained its standard of quality the entire run.

I think Seinfeld is definitely better and the GOAT sitcom but even Seinfeld saw a noticeable drop in quality when Larry David left after 7.

The final two season have a bunch of gems but you notice that the highs are rarely ever as high as the best episodes of 3-7.

Feel that Parks and Rec is underrated. Another show that maintained a high quality standard it’s entire run, had good likable characters and yet never really seemed to be as popular as it could have been.

Underrated:
Justified
Spartacus
Rome

Overrated:
Frasier
The Big Bang theory

Underrated:
Taboo
Peaky blinders

Overrated:
The walking dead
Big Bang theory

Idk about underrated, but as far as overrated goes..

Bing bang theory. I don't get it. And that blonde bitch is fugly.

Underrated: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Smallville, Angel.

Overrated: The Walking Dead (after about season 3)
The Big Bang Theory
Two and a half Men
X-files
Fraiser
Friends
And what I've seen of Modern Family.

The Detectorists is another one that is not really under rated but no one watches it. Series 3 has just started as well...hype.

Back