Naoya Inoue inching closer to P4P #1

fuck me, he nearly killed him, and it was the first two punches he threw.

I m not familiar with his opponent but he looked like a fast southpaw that could be tricky so that's pretty crazy.

Unfortunately, I like this kid a lot. Has a great Ring IQ. However, I know the business in Asia... particularly in MMA... they are the biggest PED users in the game.

If he does a domestic based fight against an American champ or Mexican I foresee his power or even performance gone. This is an MMA forum. They know Asians aka the Japanese were are big steroid users...

Just saying...

I will say though. I’d love to see Inoue vs Rigo, and in Japan!!! I got Rigo by KO.

122lbs. Anybody think Rigo can make 122 again? I doubt it. Seems like a fair weight. I think ESPN tried Comedy Sports with the size disparity with the Loma fight. Lol

Unfortunately, I like this kid a lot. Has a great Ring IQ. However, I know the business in Asia... particularly in MMA... they are the biggest PED users in the game.

If he does a domestic based fight against an American champ or Mexican I foresee his power or even performance gone. This is an MMA forum. They know Asians aka the Japanese were are big steroid users...

Just saying...

I will say though. I’d love to see Inoue vs Rigo, and in Japan!!! I got Rigo by KO.

122lbs. Anybody think Rigo can make 122 again? I doubt it. Seems like a fair weight. I think ESPN tried Comedy Sports with the size disparity with the Loma fight. Lol
Its rare that bantamweights get caught w ped’s, infact I dont think theres ever been a case

Boxing is the most corrupt sport in the world but in Asia MMA is the dirtiest, especially ped’s, not so much the case with boxing

Inoue has fought Mexicans, he won a title against a Mexican, unfortunatley there arent many American bantams but that wouldnt matter

Rigo is not the same Rigo from 2012, Inoue would hurt him bad if they fought today

Its rare that bantamweights get caught w ped’s, infact I dont think theres ever been a case

Boxing is the most corrupt sport in the world but in Asia MMA is the dirtiest, especially ped’s, not so much the case with boxing

Inoue has fought Mexicans, he won a title against a Mexican, unfortunatley there arent many American bantams but that wouldnt matter

Rigo is not the same Rigo from 2012, Inoue would hurt him bad if they fought today

Rigo and Lara are one of the most humble in the game from their Cuban pedigree. Lara doesn’t add significant weight like all the 154 counterparts. Rigo is virtually the same from fight night from weigh in.

That being said, Rigo having transitioned with pics months ago to prove, Rigo seems about right now at 126. So for him to “drain” to 122 I doubt would have any affect nor noticeable difference. You’re kidding yourself if you think Inoue has the same cracking power as Rigo at 122?!!

When I said domestic fight i meant in the USA, not Japan. Rigo does USADA or VADA hard. I see Rigo finishing Inoue rather easily... mainly because Rigo don’t need PEDS. Like I said, Japanese regulation with Inoue and preservation I’m willing to bet that Rigo makes him look ordinary under stateside VADA testing. Easily.

But like I said, I like Inoue’s Ring IQ. Fun fighter to watch. Doesn’t have the cracking power of even a Prime Donaire...

Goddamn, Payano is no bum either. FUcking Inoue man.

BTW, did anybody catch the Ken Shiro and Relikh fights? how did they look?

I kept one eye on Shiro - Melindo and another on my son so while my attention was divided, I still thought Shiro looked good. Good movement, light on his feet, cardio and pace seem high and steady and he made Melindo look bad - which he really isn't. Just couldnt figure out the movement and the jab.

I was high on Inoue early on but I didn't predict him destryoing bantamweights with one-punch KO's at this rate. He looked better physically too, more filled out. Hopefully he gets to avenge Yamanaka and fight Nery when this tournament is done.

shiro controlled the pace with his jab. melindo was a big test, but he made it look easy.
he's better than i thought.

but then it was completely overshadowed by inoue's prefomance
i think his power has increased more at bantam.
no one in boxing has this this kind of PFP power now.

Goddamn, Payano is no bum either. FUcking Inoue man.

BTW, did anybody catch the Ken Shiro and Relikh fights? how did they look?
Just got home and decided to check out the fights today. Ken Shiro looked great but I will consider his entire career a total failure if he doesn't at least once in his career say omae wa mou shindeiru to an opponent.

Did Payano dieded?

That was quick and violent.
Dude is fierce.

Welp, that was disgustingly easy for him. Tough fight too.

Back