Naoya Inoue, the best teenage prospect?

Read the header and for a sec I was really surprised Inoue's only a teenager

The Dempsey roll IS a real thing it is jsut exaggarated in the anime but it is a real thing and it kinda shows that the creator of the manga is really a big boxing fan at least big enough to watch old film of Dempsey.

The toe thing if yout ake it literal isn't true of course but it is right at the same time since you get the pwoer from your feet and is basically just an exaggarated way of saying that. Of course things are exaggarated it's a fucking cartoon but the things aren't "wrong" through and through.

Nonito Donaire is a big fan of the anime"manga.
it's a fucking anime if you expect it to be 100% realistic then I don't knwo you msut be a super fun and creative person to be around with. There a thing like artistic creativity you know since it's a fucking cartoon and not a documentary

Hajime No Ippo is the most detailed and realistic film or series you'll find about boxing it is more realistic than any film like Rocky or other series. Well there's another boxing anime but it's really old that is great as well, still.

It's exaggarated but it DID exist

[YT]32dHzQR9OKg[/YT]

Hell Donaire even though he surely tried it on purpose with the anime in mind managed to hurt an opponent with it

[YT]hVmnO9cd_uA[/YT]

if you don't like it sure but saying that it's bad as an anime or even as a tv series is just wrong and it's even more wrong to claim that the creator isn't a huge boxing fan and not just some guy who decided to make an anime and it ahppens to be about boxing

I also don't find the way blacks are in Japanese cartoons racist at least not in the same way as it would be somewhere else it's more a thing of naivity.
They simply draw it the way they see and and foreigners especially ina country with as little immigration as Japan they simply find more differences.
But it isn't racist in a "hey look how black people look" way they just draw it and since it's a cartoon everything is axaggarated. people don't have huge eyes like in animes either and they draw themselves with caucasion eyes so do they hate Asians?
No they simply exaggarate certain things and take artistic liberties they don't draw blacks that way in a hateful way for them it's harmless to portay blacks that way since they don't have a history of oppressing them for centuries if slavery and stuff like that hadn't happened people elsewhere wouldn't be so careful either.

And back to the original topic yes he's young and shows certainly great skills too bad that fighters at that weight get little exposure outside of Japan because the Japanese and Thai boxing scene has always been a little bit secluded from the rest of the world
LOL i never saw this post and it has me cracking up... so much excusing and lying....

Naoya is a monster i am gad he is on top and doing his thing now Monster 4 life

Read this thread without commenting years go. Props for the heads up, TS.

Back