Narcos: Mexico (Season 4) is Out

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just watched the 1st episode and like it. it plays just like the first 2 seasons and now has Micheal Pena carry the show. He is very underrated IMO.

But the show is exactly the same. Same Narrator(white guy) and everything. I think anyone that enjoyed the first 2 seasons will enjoy this.

Do you have to watch the previous seasons to understand what's going on?

I see you took my advice, not bad huh? I plan on jumping on this again soon.

didnt the shows production crew get murdered by an actual cartel for scouting locations that ended up being their "turf" or wtv

didnt the shows production crew get murdered by an actual cartel for scouting locations that ended up being their "turf" or wtv
That's what I heard too, but they went through with it anyways.

naw. This is a brand new story arch. Nothing to do with the first 2.
thank god they butchered the colombian accents in that one it was silly to watch.

Just watched the 1st episode and like it. it plays just like the first 2 seasons and now has Micheal Pena carry the show. He is very underrated IMO.

But the show is exactly the same. Same Narrator(white guy) and everything. I think anyone that enjoyed the first 2 seasons will enjoy this.

Diego Luna >>>>>>>> Pena

Diego Luna >>>>>>>> Pena
There's only one Pena

images

Hate to be that guy but.....Season 4 {<hhh]

On episode 4, great season so far with good cast. DEA feels like they take a backseat this season though. Discuss

2 episodes in. Great acting.

yeah 4 eps in and im digging it, hopefully future seasons will focus on current events

I haven't started yet but it's def on my list as I loved the other ones.

Drug Lords don't know when to stop. These guys don't get to spend even a tiny fraction of their fortunes before they're killed or go to jail. Some of them have warehouses full of money floor to ceiling, yet they keep going till they get killed or busted.

I just saw it on Netflix today. I was a bit confused because it didn't say Narcos Season 4... I was scared it'd be one of those off-brand shows that tried to gain momentum off of an already-popular high (i.e. Digimon)

I haven't started yet but it's def on my list as I loved the other ones.

Drug Lords don't know when to stop. These guys don't get to spend even a tiny fraction of their fortunes before they're killed or go to jail. Some of them have warehouses full of money floor to ceiling, yet they keep going till they get killed or busted.

Or perhaps the smart ones who knew when to stop, we just never heard about.

Saw this yesterday, added it to my list.
Once I get my errands done today, I’m gonna binge watch that.

I just finished They Come For You At Night, awesome movie, also have to finish watching Killshot (?) with most of the same cast from They Come For you.

Back