Narcos: Mexico (Season 4) is Out

Season is good so far, but Pena is a terrible actor, imo. His parts are easily the weakest of the show.

And, I do enjoy Diego Luna's performance, but I really miss the charisma of Moura and Pascal.

Its not Boyd Holbrook. Dont google it either as the narrator's identity is spoilerish.

REALLY. Dam I am shook. I could have sworn it was him. Thx

Watched the first two episodes last night, looks good so far, I like where this is going.

Just finished this. It was very good

Really good season overall, next one should be pretty intense.

I cant get into this Plotline. Diego Luna is good in Rogue One, but as a cartel boss, not so much. And I cannot take Michael Pena seriously.

I do hope they continue this series. They can go into other drug lords in Asia, Europe and even America. There are so many true stories they can build off of to make shows with. I especially want to do one on the Italian American mafia.

I know, they have been done to death, and there is the French Connection. But in the style of the Narcos show, I think be very interesting. I want to see show portraying Carmine Galante, Crazy Joe Gallo etc, etc. Chazz Palminteri make an excellent Vincent the Chin Gigante.

Also I have a question.

So at first the Mexican Cartels are pushing mary Jane? And they are doing so by growing outdoors? But I thought the best stuff is grown indoors. Plus with that, means is very difficult to corner market.

So how they make money? There must have been growers in every where. Cocaine is different, in that I believe the plant can only grow in some places like opium. And that is how the Colombian Cartels became so big.

Also I have a question. So at first the Mexican Cartels are pushing mary Jane? And they are doing so by growing outdoors? But I thought the best stuff is grown indoors. Plus with that, means is very difficult to corner market. So how they make money? There must have been growers in every where. .
they made money by growing tons and tons of weed and sending it to the US. US weed was still in its "infancy", which is why Rafa's seedless was such a big deal, they could package a pound/kilo in a smaller package but pack more THC content and less waste (stems and seeds). that's how they made money, by offering a better product and a lot of it.

Damn this season gets so boring around episode 7 or 8....I can't stand Rafa....such a punchable face.

Damn this season gets so boring around episode 7 or 8....I can't stand Rafa....such a punchable face.

Rafa is a legit retard and Felix is such a pussy. The way people talk to him is mind blowing. I would think to myself "Pablo wouldn't take that shit."

Also I have a question.

So at first the Mexican Cartels are pushing mary Jane? And they are doing so by growing outdoors? But I thought the best stuff is grown indoors. Plus with that, means is very difficult to corner market.

So how they make money? There must have been growers in every where. Cocaine is different, in that I believe the plant can only grow in some places like opium. And that is how the Colombian Cartels became so big.

It was the early 1980s. Weed wasn't nearly as accepted in the States back then and as noted above, their strain was groundbreaking, grew it in crazy numbers and flooded the market.

Rafa is a legit retard and Felix is such a pussy. The way people talk to him is mind blowing. I would think to myself "Pablo wouldn't take that shit."

Pablo didn't have a government and a police agency who could make him disappear in the blink of an eye. He was far more protected with layers and layers of soldiers and even the community. Felix wasn't, thus all the political wheeling and dealing and shit eating he had to do.

I’m 5 episodes in. This is my least favourite season so far. I just don’t care about any of the characters.

It’s rough seeing gallardo cucked every episode. And even though I know how KIki’s road is going to end, I find myself not caring because Of Michael Pena.

I liked this season better than the last one...but not by too much.
This season and the last lacked a strong central character, which is a shame because I really like Diego Luna.
He just didn't seem like he could be the leader of THE cartel of Mexico, consdiering what we hear about how crazy that shit is.
I think I was more into the story , and the way it was crafted than I was in any of the characters.
I liked Don Neto. He was an entertaining old fuck.
<datassdom>
And that one girl was fire
<datassdom>

It was the early 1980s. Weed wasn't nearly as accepted in the States back then and as noted above, their strain was groundbreaking, grew it in crazy numbers and flooded the market.

Pablo didn't have a government and a police agency who could make him disappear in the blink of an eye. He was far more protected with layers and layers of soldiers and even the community. Felix wasn't, thus all the political wheeling and dealing and shit eating he had to do.

I'm not talking about the political dealing. I'm talking about when they're doing the group get togethers. Some motherfuckers would be speaking out of turn.

I'm not talking about the political dealing. I'm talking about when they're doing the group get togethers. Some motherfuckers would be speaking out of turn.

Rafa, Don Neto, and Felix essentially started the cartel together and were quite equal in their opinions and direction of operations. It makes sense that Felix would have different troubles with his organization then say Pablo, as Pablo was determining smuggle routes and methods of transfer (planes, boats, etc..). Mexico has multiple routes for transport, which were controlled by the plaza bosses. These dudes knew they were an important piece of the operation, and Felix needed them, hence why some flew off the handle at times. It wasn't until Felix partnership with key members of the Mexican Government did bosses fall in line out of fear.

they made money by growing tons and tons of weed and sending it to the US. US weed was still in its "infancy", which is why Rafa's seedless was such a big deal, they could package a pound/kilo in a smaller package but pack more THC content and less waste (stems and seeds). that's how they made money, by offering a better product and a lot of it.
but it eventually became a weaker product compared to the Colombian Coke since it was worth more and packed easier.

For some reason the Mexican cartels felt dumber then the Colombian ones, like they were less aggressive didnt really have a plan and really did alot of stupid shit.

I liked this season better than the last one...but not by too much.
This season and the last lacked a strong central character, which is a shame because I really like Diego Luna.
He just didn't seem like he could be the leader of THE cartel of Mexico, consdiering what we hear about how crazy that shit is.
I think I was more into the story , and the way it was crafted than I was in any of the characters.
I liked Don Neto. He was an entertaining old fuck.
<datassdom>
And that one girl was fire
<datassdom>
are you talking about Isabella, damn was waiting all season to show the fake tits hahaha , DOn Neto was also funny old grumpy dude that last part we he got caught was entertaining. hahaha

I'm into episode 6 I think. It's alright. I liked the first 2 better.

As a side note, I now understand the Colombians' rage about the accent in the first couple of seasons; I'm from Tijuana and in this season they totally butcher the northern Mexico accent, lol.
Not that it's very important or a deal breaker, it's just an observation.

Back