Nate Diaz already whooped Khabib on the streets

Surprise surprise, Khabib and his team going at it once again outside of the cage. I bet Team Diaz spoke shit about his father so that was totally justified.

It’s like the same team that jumped mcgregor too lol

I didn't see anyone getting whooped in that video. I wish I had three hands, so I could give you three thumbs down.

Nate and Khabib have a history of bad blood already. This fight would sell and isn’t a fake beef. Diaz jits game and cardio would be interesting to see against Khabibs gnp. Diaz doesn’t just lay there, he will make him work.
Diaz is a shell of himself when he fights a wrestler with a strong top game. He would wind up uglier than he started the fight.

Nate and Khabib have a history of bad blood already. This fight would sell and isn’t a fake beef. Diaz jits game and cardio would be interesting to see against Khabibs gnp. Diaz doesn’t just lay there, he will make him work.

Agreed. Absolutely would LOVE this fight.
Really reeeeeallly hope it happens.

That's not the streets. Someone could have security on their back while getting hit or trying to avoid bystanders or get suckerpunched from someone not involved. Plus legal reasons and cameras everywhere changes things. The scrap pack can afford better lawyers lol

I wouldn't give anyone credit for a W but definitely a couple of tough groups.

I mean the rumour was actually that he head kicked him, and he isn't "some jobber" but alright lmao

I've never heard any of this? Any sources or old interviews? When was this supposedly? Didn't see any one kod at that brawl on video. U don't see many headkicks in group fights either.

Diaz jits game and cardio would be interesting to see against Khabibs gnp. Diaz doesn’t just lay there, he will make him work.

How the fuck would it be interesting to see? The Diaz brothers always lose to fighters like Khabib. They have never shown anything that suggests Nate could put up a good fight

There is literally no worse matchup for Nate, or any Diaz for that matter, than Khabib. <Fedor23><{natewhut}>

Self confidence and reality are two separate things...

My opinions are based on reality and history...

Nate Diaz has no chance in the world against Khabib...

It's not hate, I have liked the Diaz brothers for many years... It's just facts bro...

Nate diaz would slap Khabib

fact

No cage rules to protect khabib. Nate would wreck khabib in street fight.
Without rules mr. Diaz would get slammed headfirst into concrete and die of brain hemorrage on the way to hospital.
Also some first world fuckboys trying to look gangsta in front of dagestanis make me laugh. If shit got real Diaz brothers would've been shanked where they stood.

LOL all i saw was a dance battle then some dude tripped over a sign then securities jumped in. WHAT A FAKE

It’s been reported a few different times over the years. I’ve heard Dana say it in multiple interviews and Khabib said it as well(on Ariel’s show if I remember correctly).

*I may be wrong in the amount, it might’ve been 4 times. It was definitely more than 2 though.

Edit: there’s a few on google. Here’s one from back in 2014
https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/12/5300328/white-nate-diaz-turned-down-khabib-nurmagomedov-fight
Too bad he had a radio shack 80s flip phone camera to film it

How the fuck would it be interesting to see? The Diaz brothers always lose to fighters like Khabib. They have never shown anything that suggests Nate could put up a good fight
You wouldn’t watch it?

Without rules mr. Diaz would get slammed headfirst into concrete and die of brain hemorrage on the way to hospital.
Also some first world fuckboys trying to look gangsta in front of dagestanis make me laugh. If shit got real Diaz brothers would've been shanked where they stood.
<GSPWoah>

Back