Nate Diaz Defends Conor McGregor, Calls Critical Boxers Clowns. "Don't Be Talking S---"

Yeah no rules. 1 on 1. A basic real fight. No bodyguards or mates or knives or guns. These are all variables insecure boxing fans add to dodge the reality that MMA fighters are better fighters as they do a sport that simulates real fighting more and has less restrictions than boxing.

I agree with all of that, but in reality, a real fight starts up close, usually ends up by the one sucker punching the other, even pro fighters have been "jumped" by regular people, i think Cerrone got punch by a drunk guy at a bar, then he got a hold of him, there was another case where Canelo Alvarez allegedly jumped on another pro boxer here in Mexico and sent him to the hospital with a broken jaw and then reached a settlement to drop charges, that was a true fight, not a boxing match, same could happen to any MMA fighter fighting another pro fighter, MMA or boxing.

I agree with all of that, but in reality, a real fight starts up close, usually ends up by the one sucker punching the other, even pro fighters have been "jumped" by regular people, i think Cerrone got punch by a drunk guy at a bar, then he got a hold of him, there was another case where Canelo Alvarez allegedly jumped on another pro boxer here in Mexico and sent him to the hospital with a broken jaw and then reached a settlement to drop charges, that was a true fight, not a boxing match, same could happen to any MMA fighter fighting another pro fighter, MMA or boxing.

I can agree with that. Also rumours Ricky Hatton was knocked out in a bar a few years back by a randomer. Sucker punches don't care for skill. You can't train for them.

Diaz is good wherever the fight goes but he barely has any control over where the fight takes place. I think a pro boxer would beat his ass in mma, boxing or "real fighting".

And McGregor is straight savage but some.of his training techniques are comedy gold.

Full retard.

<YeahOKJen>

nate might talk some shit, but he never talks bullshit
You know it.
Diaz is good wherever the fight goes but he barely has any control over where the fight takes place. I think a pro boxer would beat his ass in mma, boxing or "real fighting".

And McGregor is straight savage but some.of his training techniques are comedy gold.
No. You are severely SEVERELY underestimating Nate's TDs (a BB) if you think he can't take down someone who is untrained in grappling.

this thread is kind of pointless unless the people here decide on a clear definition of what a, "fight" is.

Nate got that Malignaggi episode all wrong though. Malignaggi would've kept his mouth shut, if McGregor didn't put up all those pictures of him on the internet.
It wasn't Conor Directly it was his team

That is pretty cool of Nate to say. Imo he's defending his sport more than Conor himself, but still cool.

I can agree with that. Also rumours Ricky Hatton was knocked out in a bar a few years back by a randomer. Sucker punches don't care for skill. You can't train for them.

You guys are tripping everyone knows that real life fights start with a guy talking shit in a bar then a circle forms and everyone takes their jacket. I have seen enough JCVD movies to know its 100% true.

Joke, aside there is that video where Maiquel Falcao gets KTFO by a guy with a wooden beam after he sexually harrassed a woman.

mmm, the talking shit goes both ways. Gotta love hypocrisy

He is absolutely right.
Everyone knows that in a real fight Conor or Nate would fuck any boxer (in their weightclass) up.
Hell, even a kickboxer like Gökhan Saki would fuck them up, without even going to the ground.

Boxers and boxing-fans can STFU and hope Mayweather doesn't get KTFO somehow.
talk about assuming that pro boxers only know boxing, its a sport they compete in, thats it. I used to box and a LOT of the guys, some pro, from my gym didnt only box.

Nate got that Malignaggi episode all wrong though. Malignaggi would've kept his mouth shut, if McGregor didn't put up all those pictures of him on the internet.
He didn't. Someone in the camp leaked them. It was nothing to do with Conor.

This is one of the most idiotic "truths" in this forum. You guys dont know what a real fight is.

Boxers usually are friends with people with actual power, corrupt politicians, mob bosses, cartel members, gangs and the such.

Do you honestly think that wealthy boxers swimming in millions are scared of MMA fighters that are treated like garbage by promoters?
Err...what the hell are you talking about here? Mobsters and corrupt politicians? What's that got to do with 'real fighting'?

If you're bringing up 'power' outside of actual hand to hand combat (which is what the dude was talking about), that tangent is laughably silly and irrelevant. By your logic, all local gang bangers are the more powerful 'fighters' than any boxer of MMA fighter because they have a glock in their pants that they'd be willing to use.

If you're bringing up 'power' outside of actual hand to hand combat (which is what the dude was talking about), that tangent is laughably silly and irrelevant. By your logic, all local gang bangers are the more powerful 'fighters' than any boxer of MMA fighter because they have a glock in their pants that they'd be willing to use.

The dude is talking about insecurities, not hand to hand combat.

The whole ill beat you IRL, is the trademark of a salty guy.

Joke, aside there is that video where Maiquel Falcao gets KTFO by a guy with a wooden beam after he sexually harrassed a woman.

I think it was Falcao´s friend the one that got beat up with the wooden beam, but was Falcao the one that messed with the girls at the store, something like that i think, video was impressive anyway.

Oh, yeah. I'm sure all those pro boxers could stop his double leg and would know just what to do once he had them on the ground. Don't be stupid. We get it. You're a boxing fan and don't want to admit your heroes would get smashed in a real fight by Nate. But don't expect anyone to buy your bullshit. I'm a fan of both. And I honestly can't wait to see Floyd destroy Conor. But when it comes to boxers vs MMA fighters in a real fight, boxing fans are just delusional.
You said Nate diaz double leg? I was talking only about nate vs boxers in this case. Diaz are stand up guys with jujitsu they barely get to use because they don't dictate where the fight takes place. I'm a fan if both too, obviously.

The dude is talking about insecurities, not hand to hand combat.

The whole ill beat you IRL, is the trademark of a salty guy.
There's a reason half the people in the thread are calling you out on your large leap in logic.

You're trying to pretend that boxers and boxing fans don't criticize MMA fighters for their lack of technical boxing. You hear it all the time, most of the time from boxers themselves while getting interviewed - "XX boxer would beat YY MMA guy in a fight because their boxing is terrible". What the rest of the world can understand that you can't, is that 'fight' in this argument, in this context, is a hand to hand combat fight between two people -- basically an MMA fight. Most people make the assumption of an MMA fight being a 'real' fight, because it's infinitely closer to a real fight situation than boxing. You seem to think that 'real fights' never happen outside the cage without weapons being used. I don't think you've ever been to highschool or a pub.

Whether boxers are insecure about MMA fighters being the better overall fighters is kind of irrelevant given the tangent you're going in.

For whatever reason, you can only make the association that 'a non-sanctioned fight' = mobsters, grenades, knives, guns ect. Hence, why I said you're making a huge oversight in logic.

I think it was Falcao´s friend the one that got beat up with the wooden beam, but was Falcao the one that messed with the girls at the store, something like that i think, video was impressive anyway.

He gets dropped too.

Back