Nate Diaz Defends Conor McGregor, Calls Critical Boxers Clowns. "Don't Be Talking S---"

You said Nate diaz double leg? I was talking only about nate vs boxers in this case. Diaz are stand up guys with jujitsu they barely get to use because they don't dictate where the fight takes place. I'm a fan if both too, obviously.
You said Nate diaz double leg? I was talking only about nate vs boxers in this case. Diaz are stand up guys with jujitsu they barely get to use because they don't dictate where the fight takes place. I'm a fan if both too, obviously.
Anyone who is a pro MMArtist knows how to execute a double leg well enough to take down someone with no wrestling skill, or even some wrestling skill. Just because Nate doesn't go out there and try wrestling with other pro fighters doesn't mean he doesn't know how to execute one. All of them do. And even he would not be dumb enough to stand and trade with a pro boxer if they were to fight.

Nate got that Malignaggi episode all wrong though. Malignaggi would've kept his mouth shut, if McGregor didn't put up all those pictures of him on the internet.
You're an idiot. He put one picture up and it wasn't even showing him punching paulie.

Has anyone posted the video of ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia?

There's a reason half the people in the thread are calling you out on your large leap in logic.

Because its an MMA board? half the people think that McG has a chance against Floyd.

You're trying to pretend that boxers and boxing fans don't criticize MMA fighters for their lack of technical boxing. You hear it all the time, most of the time from boxers themselves while getting interviewed - "XX boxer would beat YY MMA guy in a fight because their boxing is terrible". What the rest of the world can understand that you can't, is that 'fight' in this argument, in this context, is a hand to hand combat fight between two people -- basically an MMA fight..

Some do, some dont, i never heard anyone talking about "real fights"

Most people make the assumption of an MMA fight being a 'real' fight, because it's infinitely closer to a real fight situation than boxing. You seem to think that 'real fights' never happen outside the cage without weapons being used. I don't think you've ever been to highschool or a pub.

So your argument is that if Floyd and McG were in high school Conor would win and Floyd is secretly jealous of that?

Whether boxers are insecure about MMA fighters being the better overall fighters is kind of irrelevant given the tangent you're going in.

Its absolutely relevant if someone thinks that Floyd is insecure because he isnt a "real fighter".

Do you think Brian Stan is insecure because he wasnt as good of a real fighter as Wanderlei Silva?

For whatever reason, you can only make the association that 'a non-sanctioned fight' = mobsters, grenades, knives, guns ect. Hence, why I said you're making a huge oversight in logic.

The most relevant point i would say is numbers, even without weapons numbers are a big deal, specially if your strategy is to ground and pound.

Because its an MMA board? half the people think that McG has a chance against Floyd.

So your argument is that if Floyd and McG were in high school Conor would win and Floyd is secretly jealous of that?

Its absolutely relevant if someone thinks that Floyd is insecure because he isnt a "real fighter".

Do you think Brian Stan is insecure because he wasnt as good of a real fighter as Wanderlei Silva?

The most relevant point i would say is numbers, even without weapons numbers are a big deal, specially if your strategy is to ground and pound.
What's any of this got to do with Floyd? Stann and wanderlei - wtf? Why do you keep introducing new parts to the argument that weren't there before? I don't even know what parallels you're trying to make with the Brian Stann bit.

"The most relevant point is numbers...especially if the strategy is ground and pound"...I literally LOL'd there! I honestly can't even imagine what you're alluding to there...lol.

Thanks for the laugh at the end there.

Nate speaking how most feel about the out burst some of the pro boxers have made...the disrespect and how these guys are acting like reality doesn't exist...put any pro boxer into an mma fight...and its over within a minute.

I know on paper that Floyd should box the shit out of Conor...but damn I hope to hell Conor can pull this off in form lol...just to slap these insecure boxing fucks down.

BTW I am a boxing fan....and what has killed the sport are the Diva fighters and of course greed.

According to your definition of a "real fight" I would say Stann and Kennedy are probably the best fighters the UFC has ever seen because they're probably the most skilled with guns. And also by your logic, the US has far better "real fighters" than your country because we have the nukes.

Way to keep on subject. Jesus, Sherdog never ceases to amaze me.

BTW, I train with blue belts who would fuck Floyd up in a real fight, I absolutely guarantee Nate has better TD's than they do.

LOL at nate having to white knight conor to try and gain favour for that Trilogy fight.

"Nick and Nate hang with Andre Ward in sparring."

What's any of this got to do with Floyd? Stann and wanderlei - wtf? Why do you keep introducing new parts to the argument that weren't there before? I don't even know what parallels you're trying to make with the Brian Stann bit.

"The most relevant point is numbers...especially if the strategy is ground and pound"...I literally LOL'd there! I honestly can't even imagine what you're alluding to there...lol.

Thanks for the laugh at the end there.

Again, Floyd is not jealous of Diaz, nor he feels insecure about it.

Nor is boxing insecure about MMA, its not like boxing was claiming shit like Ronda can beat Floyd.

Nate speaking how most feel about the out burst some of the pro boxers have made...the disrespect and how these guys are acting like reality doesn't exist...put any pro boxer into an mma fight...and its over within a minute.

I know on paper that Floyd should box the shit out of Conor...but damn I hope to hell Conor can pull this off in form lol...just to slap these insecure boxing fucks down.

BTW I am a boxing fan....and what has killed the sport are the Diva fighters and of course greed.
This is exactly how I feel.

Nate might not like Conor, but he knows Conor can fight, and especially box.

Boxers talking shit on MMA fighters has always been funny. It's like guys playing flag football talking shit about NFL players.

Boxers talking shit on MMA fighters has always been funny. It's like guys playing flag football talking shit about NFL players.

I'd say it's more like those long drive competition guys talking shit about pro golfers.

More like Rugby buys talking shit about NFL players because they play without body armor.

Yet we all know rugby players would be trampled in the NFL.

I found it. This is proof of this FAKE NEWS. He's not talking about malinaggi. Whoever made this video ripped it from the mma hour. These so called "mma news" sites reporting this are pathetic lol.
21:35 and 23:40

@7th @wilKO @ALAN PARTRIDGE @dr. john lee @BC @GordoBarraBJJ
Whoever made the video in the OP
VJnQGkF.png

Last edited:
Back