Nate Diaz fires shots at Mac with his own GTA post

UFC hasn't moved on.

Never turn down free money.

But Diaz turns down money every time he refuses to fight anyone but Conor. People aren't tuning in because of Diaz's record or ranking. He can take a couple fights.

Nate will always own conors soul

Really? I'd say other way around. McGregor turned Nate into a side chick waiting around and halting his entire career to not put his precious McGregor fight in jeopardy with a loss. He's sitting around texting, nagging at McGregor waiting for McGregor to come back to give him some time of day like a good side chick all the while McGregor is touring where ever he wants with everyone willing to throw themselves out at him for a fight him for the pay day.

Cliffs:
Nate's a side chick

Yeah, yeah, we get it. If he fights Nate he's ducking Tony. If he fights Tony he's ducking Nate. Grow up.
Tony is the interim champ and the only logical fight. No one will say anything if he accepts this fight

Tony is the interim champ and the only logical fight. No one will say anything if he accepts this fight

Oh come on, there's definitely gonna be people saying he's scared of Diaz when he signs for the Ferguson fight.

Yeah.

Everyone and their mother knows Tony is the better fight. Tough shit Nate.

Fuck that fight. Wish both diaz bros would just disappear from the mma community. Why do so many people talk about them when gatekeeper nick is "retired" and nate will only fight conor for one last check. Fuck that shit i wanna see war
Not a drama show

Really? I'd say other way around. McGregor turned Nate into a side chick waiting around and halting his entire career to not put his precious McGregor fight in jeopardy with a loss. He's sitting around texting, nagging at McGregor waiting for McGregor to come back to give him some time of day like a good side chick all the while McGregor is touring where ever he wants with everyone willing to throw themselves out at him for a fight him for the pay day.

Cliffs:
Nate's a side chick
Conor talks about Nate more than Nate talks about Conor. Plus Nate already had put his career on a halt and wasn't taking any fights so Conor didn't change anything...

Cliffs:
Nate's a side chick
No one will ever forget conor shooting in for a takedown and getting choked out. Even with his narrow split decision win in the rematch.

It made him a multi millionaire.
I understand that but he gone out and won a few fights in the meantime he would have probably gotten himself a third fight. This passive agressive shit this past year hasn’t gotten him anything.

Nate wanted 20 million dollars, not happening

Could've got it if he didn't get greedy, but he blew the chance

He can go fight someone else or sit on his butt and be salty

Tony gets the fight

Sorry Nate, no 3rd money fight for you

Nate should've promoted himself more while mcG was doing the mayweather hack. At this point he's just chasing after Conor. That ain't no G sh!t

He priced himself right outta that 3rd pay-day.

Cucuy vs McG is the fight to make now.

That is if the jabroni accepts fighting Tony. i see the nate fight more real, then again, he's out of any possible match by asking way more money like you said; that hypothetical amount he's asking WME will only give it to McG.

Back