Nate Diaz to Dustin Poirier after UFC 230 removal: ‘You ain’t about this life’

I think Poirier said he plans to be back by the end of the year, hopefully they can get on the 231 or 232 card. It doesn't seem like too big of a deal really, still looking forward to them fighting

Hey no need to get defensive or aggressive.

I can comprehend its meaning as it is written, but in context it doesn't make sense. Review it! We want to understand you.
It makes perfect sense in context. Poirier pulls out due to injury, states that Nate made it difficult to get a definite deal done, and then Nate is the one to imply Poirier is the poser. Nate just doesn't want to fight.

Yeah sure
Diaz had 2 huge fights with conor while piorier got in doggystyle position after 2 minutes
Lets not forget the brutal ko from johnson who diaz schooled
Eddie would wrestle fuck Diaz, Gathje would leg kick the shit out of him. He's so overrated, amazing boxing but he's limited as hell.

So Nate's been healthy and sitting on his ass while Poirier has been fighting wars and he says Poirier isn't about this life because of an injury? Am I missing something?

Is this thread a media, a question or a confirmed?

The lack of a button is confusing the fuck out of me.

tenor.gif

It makes perfect sense in context. Poirier pulls out due to injury, states that Nate made it difficult to get a definite deal done, and then Nate is the one to imply Poirier is the poser. Nate just doesn't want to fight.

Nate didn't pull out of the fight bro...

So Nate's been healthy and sitting on his ass while Poirier has been fighting wars and he says Poirier isn't about this life because of an injury? Am I missing something?

Diaz would not pull out due to a nagging sore hip. He thinks Poirier is a lil bish.

Nate has fought 4 times since 2013, Poirier has fought 15 times. Diaz just loves to bitch when things don't go his way.

Nate should fight more and talk less. I used to be a fan, but all this inactivity, entitlement, and complaining is just too much.

According to Poirier, Nate shot down multiple offers, including a main event. No deal was done by the time Poirier announced his injury. Put down the blunt, bro.

Now it makes sense. Damnnnn....

Thanks for your persistence.

Eddie would wrestle fuck Diaz, Gathje would leg kick the shit out of him. He's so overrated, amazing boxing but he's limited as hell.

Alvarezs wrestling is overrated as hell and look what conor did to him in standup, hes not a explosive wrestler

gaethje is a brawler whose chin has been cracked, would be blocking 1-2s all night with his forehead lol, would def do some damage with leg kicks but standing stationary infront of diaz will result in getting TKOd

Back