Nate Diaz with the joint on live Camera!

when you put on shit cards like this Nate Diaz lighting a blunt is the biggest moment of the night

bBpHqy5.jpg

when you put on shit cards like this Nate Diaz lighting a blunt is the biggest moment of the night

cmon now that wasnt bad for a fight night card ona sunday. Lotta those fights delivered even if it was no names. Plenty of KO's last night.

cmon now that wasnt bad for a fight night card ona sunday. Lotta those fights delivered even if it was no names. Plenty of KO's last night.

I could go to KOTC and get lots of Ko's

UFC is where I wanna see the best.

But i am thankful to the UFC for them putting Oskar's fight on first...he was the only fighter on the card that is anywhere near championship level....only watched that fight then turned it off tbh

But i am thankful to the UFC for them putting Oskar's fight on first...he was the only fighter on the card that is anywhere near championship level....only watched that fight then turned it off tbh
Good that you did.. Actually all the fights were relevant and very good. GTFO

No they don't. You can't twist a blunt tip that cleanly.

And you could see the transparency of the paper because you could faintly see the filter in it.
That's a "crutch" not a filter. It's just there so the mouthpiece doesn't get sealed shut along the way to cheechville

You are not a true MMA fan.

sucked ass...name one fighter other than oskar that has any chance of becoming champion? there is none.

kotc trash
Watch another sport or just stop watching period. Why even torture yourself?

sucked ass...name one fighter other than oskar that has any chance of becoming champion? there is none.

kotc trash

You ever think bisping, serra, griffin, lawler, etc. would ever be champ? Prolly not so there's still a chance for some of them.

When you think Sage Northcutt has championship potential you know you're a UFC nutthugger

They all "potentially" can do anything.

Dana might cut everyone and give the belt to Sage. You don't know what the fuck is gonna happen, boy.

Back