Nate Diaz with the joint on live Camera!

Why are you the only person in this thread who knows what they're talking about lol.

I smoked way too much weed in my day. I'm not middle aged or anything but up until my early 20's I smoked a ridiculous amount of pot.

Don't smoke anymore but wish I could.

How old are the people actually impressed by this LOL? Must be the 12-14 year old range

It's cringe worthy tbh

How old are the people actually impressed by this LOL? Must be the 12-14 year old range

It's cringe worthy tbh
I'm not impressed by seeing a joint, what I enjoy is seeing the reaction of hypocritical people that complain about it but have no problem seeing alcohol in public.

Sure, there are potheads and teenagers who get a kick out of it but maybe that has more to do with Diaz basically giving a middle finger to the system that has Sessions spouting off anti-weed propoganda and weed listed as a more dangerous drug than coke.

I could go to KOTC and get lots of Ko's

UFC is where I wanna see the best.

But i am thankful to the UFC for them putting Oskar's fight on first...he was the only fighter on the card that is anywhere near championship level....only watched that fight then turned it off tbh

Dunno man maybe you're just hard to please. KO's are always fun, hard to complain about a free card lol. Not literally EVERY fighter can be championship level, infact most the ones that arent are more fun to watch cuz they got nothing to lose. Holloway might be the only exciting champ we got right now anyways lol

Lol@ "Might have been tobacco."

GTFO. The Diaz Bros are runners and shit. They don't smoke tobacco, morans. Only ganja.

Did he really no show for a seminar this weekend? fucking nate..
yep Gilbert showed up tho. gym offered half or full refunds depending if you stayed. sucks I was really looking forward to training with Nate

Why does a grown think it's cool to act as a 14 y.o.? It's embarrassing really...

Pothead gonna pothead.. He is like one of those 16 year old first time smokers with an XXL Cypress Hill T-Shirt, a hemp leaf leather string necklace with matching beanie, a big skull bong and a brand new membership at BongBong.com talking about all the killer weed he can get and what a hardcore smoker he is.. We have all met them.

If he wasn´t a fighter he would barely be working at McD

Why does a grown think it's cool to act as a 14 y.o.? It's embarrassing really...

candynate.jpg

ITT we hurt Nates feelings

Nate needs to grow up - he's a 31 yr old man acting like he's still in high school - a high school class clown - which is amazing since he developed and evolved his fighting why not himself as a person (mind, education, family, etc). I bet Diaz never read a book in his life.

Camera was on Nate Diaz, this guy literally put a lit joint in his mouth. Gotta love the guy.

Edit: The joint was not lit.

2006w0m.png

3467vk8.png

zk1f1h.png

I don't wanna be that guy but I'm gonna be that guy.

It was a blunt, not a joint and yes, they're very different before the non-tokers get uppity

haha irish keyboard warrior needs to step up the game now

Last edited:
Back