Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Conor beats Khabib I'm almost certain they're gonna book him against GSP

Conor Khabib does 2 million buys

Conor GSP probably does even more.

Seems like a very clear trajectory

dnB4qqk.jpg

As much as I want a resolution to the Conor vs Nate feud, I think Nate's childish behavior has made it less of a attraction.

Last edited:
They can do it Bellator when they're in their 40's...

As much as I want a resolution to the Conor vs Nate feud, I think Nate childish behaviour has made it less of a attraction.
It's always going to be a huge fight

at the end of the day It just comes down to timing though

first he needs to defend against Khabib

At which point GSP is the bigger fight.

Nate will never get a trilogy fight because Conor doesn't need him to make megabucks. Nate will moan and bitch till he's 40 and has fought 2 in 8 years and will be booted out of the UFC.

Would think so... but never count out the UFC and the money they could make.

Nate vs Conor 3 will happen if both win or if both lose. It will also happen if Nate wins, conor loses and then Nate somehow beats khabib.
Georges isnt fighting at 155, he’s too old to make that drastic of a weight cut.

After Conor beats Khabib I'm almost certain they're gonna book him against GSP

Conor Khabib does 2 million buys

Conor GSP probably does even more.

Seems like a very clear trajectory

dnB4qqk.jpg

there zero chance gsp comes out of retirement again

Or Khabib just pulls out and Nate has the trilogy in 2 months.

<seedat>

As much as I want a resolution to the Conor vs Nate feud, I think Nate childish behaviour has made it less of a attraction.

You're right. Conor does carry himself with a lot of class and maturity.

Mystic Lockard predicted two years ago that the rubber match would be the 27th fight of Conor's MMA career. That means he'll fight Khabib, then someone else (my prediction is Max Holloway at LW), then Nate.

As much as I want a resolution to the Conor vs Nate feud, I think Nate's childish behavior has made it less of a attraction.
What about Conor's childish behavior? You like it when Conor hurls shit at people? As far as being childish, Nate doesn't have anything on Conor.

PS, I rewatched some of Conor's old fight, there is no way Conor's not getting taken down and drowned in the 3rd. The pace of Khabib will be too much for Conor midway through the second.

Last edited:
Back