Nate Marquardt surpasses Vitor as P4P most Jesusy fighter

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Nate the Great is studying to become a priest.

Said it on Ariel's show today.

Take that Vitor.

Thats great news.

Which denomination though? He's married with kids

He just retired, therefore he doesnt qualify.

Nate the Great is studying to become a priest.

Said it on Ariel's show today.

Take that Vitor.

Thats great news.

Which denomination though? He's married with kids
unless it is some denomination I am unaware of, He is studying to be a pastor. Pastors are allowed to have children and get married. The priestly class of the catholic church are not allowed to have children or get married.

Priest.... Good for him. But don't short change them with the offering...

1rlPc.gif

A priest of church just bleed

unless it is some denomination I am unaware of, He is studying to be a pastor. Pastors are allowed to have children and get married. The priestly class of the catholic church are not allowed to have children or get married.

Right, that makes sense.

I'm Catholic but it's true that some other Christian denominations like to call their preachers "priests" though.

Right, that makes sense.

I'm Catholic but it's true that some other Christian denominations like to call their preachers "priests" though.
thats awesome man. I went to catholic school and have alot of respect for the church. If I could find the right girl I would definitely consider converting from Protestantism. I mean its all the same God right?

I still say that goes to Kimo, fucker used to bring a big ass cross with him...
81MQF66%2BkrL._SY450_.jpg

Nothing quite mixes like religion and MMA. I always got a kick out of Bendos post fight speeches praising Jesus after a win. Because Jesus would totally support you beating the shit out of somebody for money.

marquardt should have retired in like 2014

1rlPc.gif

A priest of church just bleed
Remember the face Herb Dean made when Bigfoot was unloading on Overeem? That’s the face I just made remembering how nasty that finish was.

That should totally be a smiley on here by the way. Just saying.

Nothing quite mixes like religion and MMA. I always got a kick out of Bendos post fight speeches praising Jesus after a win. Because Jesus would totally support you beating the shit out of somebody for money.
No, but He would forgive you for it.

Nobody reps Jesus more than Vitor!

On the 8th Day, the Lord invented Testosterone Replacement Therapy and gave it to his most loyal disciples.

43559a9680f15e678e3f48b4eeb11879.jpg

Nothing I see on the forum surprises me anymore that is for sure, Jesusy? WTF is that

Back