Nate was clearly out of shape. Conor got whopped by a out of shape Diaz. (Compare inside)

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hear so much excuses from Conor fans saying Nate was in shape, but that is clearly not true.

Weighin VS Johnson.
nate-diaz-ufc-on-fox-17.jpg

nate-diaz-taunts-michael-johnson-in-their-lightweight-bout-during-the-picture-id502022576

Conor Fight

ZjvraMg.jpg

He looks soft and skinny fat, against Johnson he was shredded. He almost looks like a 155er fighting at 170.

Conor got beat by a out of shape Nate Diaz.

giphy.gif

5gMB9Xd.gif

zXj8Mnj.jpg

120404094756_coffee_butler_story_top.jpg

giphy.gif

mayweather-vs-gatti.gif

107033.jpg

Last edited:
Another Nate & McGregor thread, how cool.
They are like seeing a white crow these days.
A very rare sight.

Edit: I've actually bumped some old threads because it gets boring.

They are like seeing a white crow these days.
A very rare sight.

Edit: I've actually bumped some old threads because it gets boring.

It would be cool if something original was posted, however still they continue on the same trends.

So boring.

He didn't look out of shape to me, i mean, he wasn't ripped to shreds but still looked in good enough shape

Didn't have to cut so less obvious 6 pack = out of shape.

Diaz stays in good shape all year.

He didn't look out of shape to me, i mean, he wasn't ripped to shreds but still looked in good enough shape
Just a proof that the Diaz bros take this thing as a lifestyle.
I remember Nick being asked about fight camp and he said something about never been in one, no tents or anything.

conor-mcgregor-weigh-in-comparison.jpg

Conor pretends to be a featherweight and then bullies smaller fighters. He walks around at 172 pounds and then loses 27 pounds to cut down to 145 pounds.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/8...chael-sonnen-weight-cut-comments-dont-believe
"'Conor, what do you weigh?' He said 'I'm around 172 pounds.'"

Nate Diaz was just fighting the same way he always does, and I see no weight advantage at all. He used his reach and constant pressure to outbox conor.

It's just a pathetic excuse to say that conor was unfairly matched.

"Almost looked like a 155er fighting at 170"

That's exactly what he is you fucking knob

Conors fall has been glorious. Hopefully he gets popped for steroids in the future tainting every fight he's had in the past, and forever earning him the title 'drug cheat'.

Conors fall has been glorious. Hopefully he gets popped for steroids in the future tainting every fight he's had in the past, and forever earning him the title 'drug cheat'.
Wow... The hate is strong in this one...

It's completely expected. Conor huggers are still inundating SD with shit threads, and crap talk. Thereby asking for as many threads as possible proving, and reminding them what complete assholes they are.

I'm fine with it all. The Conor threads are sadly, quite funny. The Nate threads are mostly just plain funny, or even awesome.

I am entertained.

Back