Nate was clearly out of shape. Conor got whopped by a out of shape Diaz. (Compare inside)

Nate was in worse shape vs Conor than he was for RDA.

You could tell it in his pre-fight demeanor and his team yelling 'that's heart' when he started putting the finishing touches on Conor says something as well..

giphy.gif

Pretty much the best thing I've seen all day.

Conor fans logic:

Diaz gets to fight on 10 days notice and can't even cut to 155---->>>>he lost because of size difference. He stepped up two weight classes,Nate was just too big,a 170 pounder is too much for him.

Rematch at 170----'>>>>>>>>>Conor is gonna destroy him in the rematch.

Nate having full prep time will make Conor's victory even more sweet.

Because it's allowed if it's about Conor.
Yep! It's crazy how the Ronda threads got clipped at a certain point but the Conor bashing threads just continue to roll on. I've no problem with it at all, I think most are just in the spirit of humor, but it is very apparent that certain fighters are handled with white gloves. Bias and favoritism is as human as taking a dump.

Nate having full prep time will make Conor's victory even more sweet.
Oh man! That would funnier than Ronda getting Hordecki'd. I just love it when popular narratives blow up and 99/100 posters on here think Diaz beats Conor 100/100x.

Crazily, I think KO'ing Jose in 1 punch would be way more epic than anything he could do vs Diaz. Conor fought WAY too soon after & we couldn't fully process what the gravity happened. These crazy wins in MMA are like fine wines; you must give them time, must let the memes play out, must let your legend be built and your abilities romanticized. Take Jones for example, after he beat DC in a close fight, he took over a year off, let all the fans rip on DC, fantasize about Jon's abilities, forget about Gus fight, forget about his wicked shady testosterone count and let his very close fight be engineered into a savage beating of epic proportions.

conor-mcgregor-weigh-in-comparison.jpg

Conor pretends to be a featherweight and then bullies smaller fighters. He walks around at 172 pounds and then loses 27 pounds to cut down to 145 pounds.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/8...chael-sonnen-weight-cut-comments-dont-believe
"'Conor, what do you weigh?' He said 'I'm around 172 pounds.'"

Nate Diaz was just fighting the same way he always does, and I see no weight advantage at all. He used his reach and constant pressure to outbox conor.

It's just a pathetic excuse to say that conor was unfairly matched.

Nate was 194 according to his camp when he got the call lol.

194, 172, no weight advantage at all.

I like the Conor shoop where he is a waiter but he should be serving Diaz a joint & a bag of Cheetos or something.

of course Nate was not in optimal shape. it was a short notice fight.

Back