NATHAN "CARNAGE" CORBETT SEMINAR

corbett had some of the best elbows i have ever seen. his fights against mckinnon are classics.

He's one of the only non thai's I've seen throw the hatchet elbow so devastatingly.

He's one of the only non thai's I've seen throw the hatchet elbow so devastatingly.

he spoke about it quite a bit, being a "elbow" fighter. He said its a live by the sword than die by it mentality and style of fighting. That he was always looking to KO people. He was explaining how its different from a knee fighter, or a puncher, kicker, etc.

he spoke about it quite a bit, being a "elbow" fighter. He said its a live by the sword than die by it mentality and style of fighting. That he was always looking to KO people. He was explaining how its different from a knee fighter, or a puncher, kicker, etc.
Sounds like a complicated way of saying "I just bang"

i wish i could hear him expand on that, an elbow fighter and comparing it to others in mindset and training. Maybe he will do a podcast with JRE or STRIKING Corner etc. Would be fun to watch

i wish i could hear him expand on that, an elbow fighter and comparing it to others in mindset and training. Maybe he will do a podcast with JRE or STRIKING Corner etc. Would be fun to watch

I cant spill the beans just yet, but I will be working with him in the future.

He was at one of the CSA coaching clinics. His system was so simple, I really appreciated it.

90% of what he was all about was elbows, overhands, and liver punches. Effective stuff

Back