News Nathaniel Wood vs Daniel Pineda set for UFC 304 in Manchester, July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
I can see Wood out pointing him quite easily but who knows.

Known about this one for a while training with Nathaniel. Should be a good scrap. Expect it to be over quick and early, Nathaniel isn't coming to mess around. Ranked opponent next
I agree, I think he KO'd Pineda here
Also I felt he got screwed around his last fight with the bad reffing

Wow, wood has fallen this far? Wow.
<SelenaWow>

Wood is weird for FW. Dudes clearly extremely skilled and pretty well rounded but his lack of size and physicality has been showing up pretty consistently as an issue. Fili is a FW who has issues with athletic fighters and Wood seemed to struggle with the size a ton.

Pineda doesn’t have the craziest fight IQ or technical ability but he’s athletic, hits hard and aggressively overwhelming. Swanson had an answer for everything against Pineda even at this late stage of his career so I do think there’s a technical limit that Pineda has shown he can’t get past.

I think round 1 is make or break for Pineda and he’s a live dog for a finish with his power while I also think Wood might be a bit too small to net his own finish early but if this fight lasts past the 1st round Wood should be able to get into a groove and take over this fight like he did to Jourdaine.

Known about this one for a while training with Nathaniel. Should be a good scrap. Expect it to be over quick and early, Nathaniel isn't coming to mess around. Ranked opponent next
Agreed, Wood wins early.

Fun fight, i'm down with it.

Back