National Action: The new parents and the neo-Nazi terror threat

If you just want to get into an argument to distract from the topic then don't even bother replying.
So, your opinion of an article that long, filled with pictures of 'literal' Nazis was that they're scummy Hitler worshipers? This has been a groundbreaking conversation, now we can let the healing begin.

So, your opinion of an article that long, filled with pictures of 'literal' Nazis was that they're scummy Hitler worshipers? This has been a groundbreaking conversation, now we can let the healing begin.

And what have you added to the topic apart from clutter it up with your bullshit posts? Groundbreaking conversation indeed.

lol at the swastika pillows.

Never understood why people worship entities that would've probably placed them in a concentration camp.

Nazis were racist as hell, but their supremacist policy and its atrocities were mostly directed against other white/European groups. They never massacred Asians, Muslims or Africans and in some cases were allied with them.

KKK were basically an anti-Catholic/Anglo-Saxon supremacist organization. They looked down on many Europeans and whites for their religious affiliation.

I suppose it is through pure ignorance/misguided rebellion that many Brits, Russians, Greeks, etc. seem to turn to "Neo-Nazism".

I hate seeing that kind of shit. Specially when there are kids involved. I'm very afraid that the answer to the far left will come from the far right. It's an understandable reaction but I would fucking hate to see it happening.

Not sure where you get the idea that the UK is "far left" when we're run by the conservatives who are centre right. We've always had people like National Action, going back to the days of Combat 18 and the National Front.

The UK isn't far left whatsoever. These neo nazi wannabe cunts just want an excuse to dress up in nazi uniforms and act out their weird fantasies of killing non whites and any other groups of people they don't like. These people are sick in the head and are on the same level as pedophiles. They're no better than ISIS or any other terrorist group that grooms people who are degenerates with mental disorders.

You making excuses for these people is the same as people making excuses for islamic terrorism.

Do you think we should do what they want and kick out all non white people from this country or "use them as biofuel" as they talked about doing to non whites?

Last edited:
Some odd birds out there.

Never understood why people worship entities that would've probably placed them in a concentration camp.

Nazis were racist as hell, but their supremacist policy and its atrocities were mostly directed against other white/European groups. They never massacred Asians, Muslims or Africans and in some cases were allied with them.

KKK were basically an anti-Catholic/Anglo-Saxon supremacist organization. They looked down on many Europeans and whites for their religious affiliation.

I suppose it is through pure ignorance/misguided rebellion that many Brits, Russians, Greeks, etc. seem to turn to "Neo-Nazism".

Hypothetically speaking, if Nazi's were still a major political force in Europe today, which groups would they be most likely to persecute?

And what have you added to the topic apart from clutter it up with your bullshit posts? Groundbreaking conversation indeed.
It's extremely unfortunate that this (or any) child has to grow up in such a hate filled environment. As much as I believe children should remain with their biological parents whenever possible, If they have engaged in any violent activity there should be an investigation done to determine whether they are fit to care for the child. Aside from that I can only hope it can somehow live a normal life despite its parents' ideology.
As far as the 'rise of the neo nazi terror threat' goes, I believe all political and racially charged violence is abhorrent, so of course violent groups like these should be stamped out. There's no place in the civilized world for legitimate 'hate groups' that intend to cause harm to others. I'm glad this group is being looked into. Having said that, I refuse to use the arrest of three people (edit: and a few others [stopped reading halfway through]) as some sort of indicator that Nazism is anything more than a fringe movement with a relatively low rate of violence. See http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...1-2017-source-europol.3864731/#post-146594117 for arrests of reported right-wing terrorists in the EU. All forms of terrorism are bad, but overstating the relevance of certain groups isn't exactly helpful.

There, now I've contributed to your "thread" (article).

Last edited:
How bad does your life have to suck before you want to become an "avowed neo-Nazi"? Like, micro-peen bad?

Hypothetically speaking, if Nazi's were still a major political force in Europe today, which groups would they be most likely to persecute?

Anyone deemed an enemy to the Reich. Hitler gave less of a damn about the science of "eugenics", as he cared for the political power that it allowed him to wield, to willingly discriminate against groups he saw as a threat. At various points in time, he would praise the Asians, the Muslims, among other ethnicities, and then denounce them, if they went against his will.

He would render any political enemy into an "untermensch", and praise any political ally as an "Aryan". The worst sub-humans, in his eyes, were the white European groups which supported Communism.

People forget that the first men to be purged were among his own (SA, Röhm, and all the left-leaning Nazis). Even his discrimination of Jews was calculated in the sense that the Jews were one of the richest demographics in Germany, and by removing them of their valuables (and eventually their lives, as well), he could use all of those riches to fund his conquests (which he did).

This was pretty similar to an old Roman tradition where aspiring military tyrants would often purge the rich, and rally the poor with promises of shared wealth, to fund their military endeavours. Hitler conducted himself like a Caesar, except not so merciful to his enemies.

Caesar himself had made himself wealthy by massacring hundreds of thousands of Gauls, including women and children.

Surprised they are still up and running in the UK.
Not sure if they were linked to the Australian National Action (I'd be surprised if they weren't though), but they basically disappeared at the end of the '90s.
I wouldn't be surprised if they reappeared in the current climate, but the local mob (they used meet just around the corner from me) seems to mostly have just joined the anti-Islam and other right-wing populist groups.

Surprised they are still up and running in the UK.
Not sure if they were linked to the Australian National Action (I'd be surprised if they weren't though), but they basically disappeared at the end of the '90s.
I wouldn't be surprised if they reappeared in the current climate, but the local mob (they used meet just around the corner from me) seems to mostly have just joined the anti-Islam and other right-wing populist groups.

Did you read the whole article? I know it's long but it goes into detail about how NA has fragmented and now goes under the name Scottish Dawn and another name.

Did you read the whole article? I know it's long but it goes into detail about how NA has fragmented and now goes under the name Scottish Dawn and another name.

Just read it then. No relation (aside from their ideas), they were only founded in 2013. The Australian group was started in the '80s.

Just read it then. No relation (aside from their ideas), they were only founded in 2013. The Australian group was started in the '80s.

I'll have to look into the aussie NA. There's been violent neo nazi groups in the UK in the past but with the internet they've become more of a serious threat. Thankfully they don't have a great deal of support and mostly just hardcore racist knuckle draggers. The guy who was in the army is the type to be more concerned about though.

"racial religion that inspires and demands fanaticism".

Charming.

I hate Nazis, Illinois Nazis, Tiki Nazis, and Oxfordshire Nazis.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I'll have to look into the aussie NA. There's been violent neo nazi groups in the UK in the past but with the internet they've become more of a serious threat. Thankfully they don't have a great deal of support and mostly just hardcore racist knuckle draggers. The guy who was in the army is the type to be more concerned about though.

In the '80s and '90s they were fringe scum.
Got their arses handed to them locally after they decided to march down the main shopping mall in their Docs and braces attacking random asians.
Now you read their platform and it's clearly mainstreamed.

At least these threads have a tendency to draw out the scum that needs erasing.

Not sure where you get the idea that the UK is "far left" when we're run by the conservatives who are centre right. We've always had people like National Action, going back to the days of Combat 18 and the National Front.

The UK isn't far left whatsoever. These neo nazi wannabe cunts just want an excuse to dress up in nazi uniforms and act out their weird fantasies of killing non whites and any other groups of people they don't like. These people are sick in the head and are on the same level as pedophiles. They're no better than ISIS or any other terrorist group that grooms people who are degenerates with mental disorders.

You making excuses for these people is the same as people making excuses for islamic terrorism.

Do you think we should do what they want and kick out all non white people from this country or "use them as biofuel" as they talked about doing to non whites?

People LITERALLY get thrown in jail for thought crime in the U.K.

Make a post about how England should be for the English? get thrown in jail!

That's far left Orwellian ass shit my friend

At least these threads have a tendency to draw out the scum that needs erasing.
Hows that, exactly?
If you can point me towards anybidy that actually sympathizes with these goofs, that would be great.
If not, then, should'nt you, as a mod, be setting a better example?

Back