National Action: The new parents and the neo-Nazi terror threat

Hows that, exactly?
If you can point me towards anybidy that actually sympathizes with these goofs, that would be great.
If not, then, should'nt you, as a mod, be setting a better example?

I erased them.

Edit: to be fair, when I say "them" it was one guy, two accounts.

The thing is, no one takes these lames seriously, at least not here. You do realize that, just like certain words, the only power they have is the power you give them. I get that everyone needs a Nemesis, it's part of our condition, but I would find one less pathetic.
"Neo nazis" aren't a threat to anyone but themselves.

People LITERALLY get thrown in jail for thought crime in the U.K.

Make a post about how England should be for the English? get thrown in jail!

That's far left Orwellian ass shit my friend
Anything to distract from this, I guess

musulmanes-inglaterra-ingleses-invaden-islamico-islamica-islam.jpg

If I were a Brit, I'd be more concerned about acid attacks, knife attacks, van attacks and the other manifold wonders of Islam.

These people are very unintelligent and should be beaten to a pulp, tortured, mutilated and then murdered.[with love of course, always with love!]

Other then being stupid ass holes what was the crime they were charged with?

Sad that these people are able to have babies and spread nothing but hate..

That kid is fucked for life

Surprised they are still up and running in the UK.
Not sure if they were linked to the Australian National Action (I'd be surprised if they weren't though), but they basically disappeared at the end of the '90s.
I wouldn't be surprised if they reappeared in the current climate, but the local mob (they used meet just around the corner from me) seems to mostly have just joined the anti-Islam and other right-wing populist groups.

I don't know if you saw part about them being no more than 100 people. That's like a small High School grade 10 class. Or like 3 Westboro Baptist churches combined.

Glad they got them and shut them down though.

The thing is, no one takes these lames seriously, at least not here. You do realize that, just like certain words, the only power they have is the power you give them. I get that everyone needs a Nemesis, it's part of our condition, but I would find one less pathetic.

Wait 40 - 80 years.

Romper Stomper stuff?

Pretty much. 1994. Although not all National Action were outright neo-nazis, they certainly included their fair share.
From the '70s, when the racism was all focused on Greeks and Italians, it'd shifted back to Asians with the '80s and '90s.
As well as Marching down the Mall, they'd also go to highschools and attack asian kids. A bomb attack on multiple asian restaurants was foiled, as was an attempted assassination of African National Congress rep Eddie Funde.
"Asian Heroin kills Aussia Kids" "Asians Out or Racial War" posters everywhere etc etc. Didn't focus on the Muslims until after the Bali Bombings.
The hierarchy of hate shifted, but it was the same groups and often the exact same individuals.

saleam6.gif

skull.jpg

skullhanson.jpg

Mostly their groups never got particularly big before they dissolved into factionalism, infighting (pretty sure they killed more of their own group than any other), leadership squabbles and jail.

Last edited:

They were hoarding weapons and learned how to make bombs. Its definitely a good thing they are being rounded up. They are not harmless. Tell that to the woman who was ran over and killed in Charlottesville. Or the 11 people gunned down for being jewish.

Pretty much. 1994. Although not all National Action were outright neo-nazis, they certainly included their fair share.
From the '70s, when the racism was all focused on Greeks and Italians, it'd shifted back to Asians with the '80s and '90s.
As well as Marching down the Mall, they'd also go to highschools and attack asian kids. A bomb attack on multiple asian restaurants was foiled, as was an attempted assassination of African National Congress rep Eddie Funde.
"Asian Heroin kills Aussia Kids" "Asians Out or Racial War" posters everywhere etc etc. Didn't focus on the Muslims until after the Bali Bombings.
The hierarchy of hate shifted, but it was the same groups and often the exact same individuals.

saleam6.gif

skull.jpg

skullhanson.jpg

Mostly their groups never got particularly big before they dissolved into factionalism, infighting (pretty sure they killed more of their own group than any other), leadership squabbles and jail.

Sounds like the kind of stuff hispanic and black gangs do in America.

3 people arrested for being members of a dead group, major story written, national panic, call to action given.

In the mean time. Cant even talk about the epidemic of Islamic terrorists in the country even after several grooming gangs raped an untold number of under aged girls, terrorist attacks, 1000s of acid attacks every year as well as 1000s of knife attacks and who knows how much violence...Britain can go to hell.

Lol @ living in Britain....

Well Der Fuhrer really had a hard on for Brits. He considered the Brits kindred, and admired they fighting prowess.

Now why havent these British Neo Nazis fought the Moslem grooming gangs.

Back