National Action: The new parents and the neo-Nazi terror threat

The Nazis lost, and their whole ideology is a complete fail. Looking at it from a white perspective, It tribalizes white people, and massively shrinks what is already the world minority.

Well, all the Euros, combined with Murka, Canada, white Latin Murka, you guys are over 1bil.

The moslems are much fragmented and are not militarily strong. Its just the Whites use baby gloves when dealing with them.

The indian subcontinent is made up of lots of different groups. Its a surprise they have stayed together this long.

East Asia is also fragmented. No way Japan, and Indonesia, Phillipines, Burma are ready to come together. They are simply too different

Only Chinese pose a large cohesive unit to match West.

Not sure where you get the idea that the UK is "far left" when we're run by the conservatives who are centre right. We've always had people like National Action, going back to the days of Combat 18 and the National Front.

The UK isn't far left whatsoever. These neo nazi wannabe cunts just want an excuse to dress up in nazi uniforms and act out their weird fantasies of killing non whites and any other groups of people they don't like. These people are sick in the head and are on the same level as pedophiles. They're no better than ISIS or any other terrorist group that grooms people who are degenerates with mental disorders.

You making excuses for these people is the same as people making excuses for islamic terrorism.

Do you think we should do what they want and kick out all non white people from this country or "use them as biofuel" as they talked about doing to non whites?
I wasn't talking about UK specifically. The escalation of extreme ideas and sentiments is worldwide and I fear it's a matter of time for the far right to make a comeback. And I wasn't making excuses you doofus. What part of me being very afraid of that happening made you think that I was making excuses or that I would agree with any of their "solutions"?

3 people arrested for being members of a dead group, major story written, national panic, call to action given.

In the mean time. Cant even talk about the epidemic of Islamic terrorists in the country even after several grooming gangs raped an untold number of under aged girls, terrorist attacks, 1000s of acid attacks every year as well as 1000s of knife attacks and who knows how much violence...Britain can go to hell.

Still a lot less crime and murder than the US. But facts don´t seem to interest you. Outrage away.

Last edited:
Back