Naudi at it again

"I may be wrong about this"

No shit.

"I may be wrong about this"

No shit.
Should be a disclaimer.

He's taking things completely out of context as usual and adding in made up stuff.

"duh... the brain needs energy... so.. big muscles makes you stupid....duh.. buy my product"

There are two things that really stand out and get on my nerves.

Number one is that he doesn't take all the variabilities and eventualities into consideration, and there are many.
I'm not a scientist by any means, but I think that pretty much EVERYTHING can lead to a increase of density, depending how deep you go into the extremes and how much you allow it to be a part of you.
Optimally you should constantly give your brain new tasks in order not to maintain progress and prevent regress.

This leads me to number two, which is a huge flaw in his claim: He points out how large our brain is, but then he doesn't have enough faith in our brain to be capable enough to handle weight lifting without leading to density.

I wonder if Naudi is still training Jeremy Stephens.

I tried his contralateral kettle bell swings and shit my spine out. Can I sue him?

I wonder if Naudi is still training Jeremy Stephens.

14606972_653837804787806_151333099660115968_n.jpg

Posting from phone.

I don't call the guy completely garbage, it doesn't sound bad what he's preaching. But myofacial relase, corrective exercises, dealing with duck feet and bad posture, looking at the body as a whole ...it's not like Naudi invented any of this.

And one more thought about weight lifting leading to density: He demands scientific studies...fair enough...but if he's so interested and knowledgable about the subject, why doesn't he be a scientist himself and works on the studies that he demands?
It seems like he looks for the easy way, so he can say "Hey look, this study has shown this and that and proves me right...".

It's typical for guys like him to get married to one idea and discredit everything that works against it. Maybe it causes too much mayhem in his principles and he's to dense to accept that there can be different approaches.

Some guys in this S&C forum are just like him though.

Last edited:
It's typical for guys like him to get married to one idea and discredit everything that works against it. Maybe it causes too much mayhem in his principles and he's to dense to accept that there can be different approaches.

this is how you make the most money. ss, crossfit, pavel, functional bullshitters etc.
gather a crowd and make them religious.

I don't call the guy completely garbage, it doesn't sound bad what he's preaching. But myofacial relase, corrective exercises, dealing with duck feet and bad posture, looking at the body as a whole ...it's not like Naudi invented any of this.

IIRC Joel Jamieson pretty much nailed it in his book. He doesn't call out Naudi specifically, but he calls out people who present what is really just rehab/prehab or physio as if it were a full S&C programme.

And one more thought about weight lifting leading to density: He demands scientific studies...fair enough...but if he's so interested and knowledgable about the subject, why doesn't he be a scientist himself and works on the studies that he demands?
It seems like he looks for the easy way, so he can say "Hey look, this study has shown this and that and proves me right...".

He's highly selective... a while back he was on here, someone posted studies showing that unstable surface training doesn't lead to improved performance on stable surfaces. His response was "it's so cool to find out I am doing the impossible".

But yeah, actual scientists know that you evaluate whole literatures, not individual papers.

He is* what's wrong with coaches nowadays.

- he always finds "something wrong" with his clients and he thinks that Movement is somekind of universally applied science where everyone has to move a certain. It's a good way to keep people coming back so they "fix" things.

- he cannot do the research because he doesn't have the academic or research background. If I had to guess, he is probably a NASM trainer.

- what's wrong with duck feet? Nothing. Some of the best athletes in the major 4 have duck feet, lumber hyperextension, etc.

- he doesn't surround himself with the top sports science researchers OR practitioners because he's full of shit like so many DCs and acupuncturists.

His response was "it's so cool to find out I am doing the impossible".
Lol, did he actually say that? What an arrogant dude.

Would have been fun to be around here when he posted. My guess is that he took off pretty quickly?

Back