Nausea, after taking hit?

Towel88

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was curious on your opinions if my nausea is a result of getting hit....

I was sparring Monday and got rocked, probably the hardest hit ive taken so far....anyway I been slightly nauseous since then. I had no other symptoms, I didn't go out or have blurred vision, or loss of memory, my eyes dilated correctly, everything seems fine, i just have had a screwy stomach since it happened. Think this could be a concussion, or just a random stomach bug that correlates with the timing?

Never had anything happen like this before, its been like 4 days since sparring..

That’s concussion buddy! If it was 4days ago no need to freak out, your not going to drop dead. Stay hydrated, week or so off exercise and at least a month off contact. You’ll be fine.
If it happens again or symptoms persist, then you might might want to check with a doctor.

It could even be the training itself aswell as taking a hard hit. When I used to train hard sometimes, like every few months I'd feel weak/nauseous and just have to take 48hours off before recovering a bit. If you have been smashing training 6 days a week 3-4 hours a day it does catch up to you even with a rest day weekly sometimes. Good luck though!

I've been nauseous after doing 12 rounds of pads. You could have just over exerted yourself.

I've been nauseous after doing 12 rounds of pads. You could have just over exerted yourself.
i gotta ask, did you actually move to north korea? and if so what kinda job took you there? i also get you have a bit of a sense of humour and it could just be that.

i gotta ask, did you actually move to north korea? and if so what kinda job took you there? i also get you have a bit of a sense of humour and it could just be that.

I was hired by Kim Jong Un to be his official meme supervisor.

You're on the Kim Jong world tour? Damn breh. We all jelly over here

I've already helped avoid nuclear war 3 times by explain that memes about Kim Jong Un are actually the people laughing with him not at him. Y'all welcome.

I've already helped avoid nuclear war 3 times by explain that memes about Kim Jong Un are actually the people laughing with him not at him. Y'all welcome.
Man you must be swimming in pussy from that heroism

How can you tell if the nausea is from overexertion or from getting hit? Aside from it coming instantly after getting hit. Or is that it?

Back