Nazi camp guards charged with hundreds of Holocaust killings

That was wrong they shouldn't have done that.

LMAO at the top rated comment

(((They))) have already stolen trillions in reparations for their Holohoax. Haven't they milked this cow enough yet?

eFdWtHA.gif

The unnamed suspects, aged 92 and 93, were charged as part of an ongoing investigation by German prosecutors into Nazi-era crimes during the occupation of Poland....
https://www.rt.com/news/409989-nazi-guards-charged-germany/

Fucking crazy that they're still charging people for those crimes. Really it's still amazing that people got away with it until 2017. Fuck em though. I don't care if they've repented or were only following orders. I hope they keep wheeling those bastards away to prison.

They lived their lives, they won. No true justice will be served here sadly.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." - (((Jesus)))

Since when is Eisenhower a Jew?
It was a prank in his yearbook where they called him a swedish jew. Neonazi conspiracy theorists believe he was really a jew and committed a holocaust of the germans after ww2.

Fucking crazy that they're still charging people for those crimes. Really it's still amazing that people got away with it until 2017. Fuck em though. I don't care if they've repented or were only following orders. I hope they keep wheeling those bastards away to prison.

Surely these men are some of the last, the war ended 72 years ago. Assuming someone was 20 years old in 1945, they'd by 92 years old today.

So these Men (aged 92 & 93) were about 20-21 in the final year of the war.

I've saw some sentiments that they shouldn't be charged as they're so old and it was so long ago. But at the same time, I'm one of those cunts who doesn't fawn over old people. I always remind myself they were young things once upon a time. Not every bad person dies in their youth and not every saint lives to old age. Many of those decrypted wrinkly critters you see trudging along at a snails pace were horrible little cunts back in the day. Many of them are still bitter bastards and snare at everyone who has fun.

These two dudes have lucked out, they'll be dead soon anyway. They're in their fucking 90s, there lives are pretty worthless outside of seeing/spending time with their relatives. Heck a fucking prison isn't much worse than and old persons care home. LMAO.

Surely these men are some of the last, the war ended 72 years ago. Assuming someone was 20 years old in 1945, they'd by 92 years old today.

I've saw some sentiments that they shouldn't be charged as they're so old and it was so long ago. But at the same time, I'm one of those cunts who doesn't fawn over old people. I always remind myself they were young things once upon a time. Not every bad person dies in their youth and not every saint lives to old age. Many of those decrypted wrinkly critters you see trudging along at a snails pace were horrible little cunts back in the day. Many of them are still bitter bastards and snare at everyone who has fun.

These two dudes have lucked out, they'll be dead soon anyway. They're in their fucking 90s, there lives are pretty worthless outside of seeing/spending time with their relatives. Heck a fucking prison isn't much worse than and old persons care home. LMAO.
Except they pay for an old person's care home themselves and taxpayers are on the hook for it with a conviction. In addition to having to give up the notion that prison should be about rehabilitation rather than retribution, taxpayers will just be on the hook for elder care and whatever meds these old guys are on. They aren't any danger, they're too old to rehabilitate, and they're expensive, so there isn't really any benefit to locking them up at this point.

I say fuck them, drag their asses to jail. You don't get a pass for getting away with it for decades. Whoever is left that participated in that disgusting shit needs to sit in prison.

I just don't get how anyone would go along with that. I get that it was a different time in the world, but I just don't see how anyone could want to treat other humans like that.

I say fuck them, drag their asses to jail. You don't get a pass for getting away with it for decades. Whoever is left that participated in that disgusting shit needs to sit in prison.

I just don't get how anyone would go along with that. I get that it was a different time in the world, but I just don't see how anyone could want to treat other humans like that.

I feel you, but bureaucracy is a motherfucker - the entire rationality just oozes across the whole system. I don't particularly like Hannah Arendt, but "evil" is banal as hell.

Except they pay for an old person's care home themselves and taxpayers are on the hook for it with a conviction. In addition to having to give up the notion that prison should be about rehabilitation rather than retribution, taxpayers will just be on the hook for elder care and whatever meds these old guys are on. They aren't any danger, they're too old to rehabilitate, and they're expensive, so there isn't really any benefit to locking them up at this point.

You're correct on that one. It's more a matter of principal and making a point, that if you do the crime you have to do the time. I understand why they feel the need to sentence them.

Also, not everyone agrees with 'rehabilitation' over retribution. But that's a matter for a different discussion.

Here's the point to locking them up:

They're fucking nazis who helped run a concentration camp.

If you clearly do not care about rehabilitating them why not just put them to sleep? They ran their course, it's too late. Either get rid of them or come to the realization its over.

You're correct on that one. It's more a matter of principal and making a point, that if you do the crime you have to do the time. I understand why they feel the need to sentence them.

Also, not everyone agrees with 'rehabilitation' over retribution. But that's a matter for a different discussion.
Meh, I'm not German so it's not my tax money paying for it. Just seems a little silly to lock up guys that old for crimes during a war 70 years ago.

<Fedor23>

Back