Nazi camp guards charged with hundreds of Holocaust killings

Ok so you shouldnt be against the trials at all....just in favor of add’l accountability for other events.

If you are going to set a principle that's it's ok to retrospectively punish people for ww2, then yes, do it for everyone.

Let's just round up everyone in Europe over the age of 90 and chuck their asses in jail, just to be sure.

My bottom line is, let's stick to principles.

Also, why has it taken 70+ years to find these people? If they were guilty, surely it was known a long time ago?

So,
Ok so you shouldnt be against the trials at all....just in favor of add’l accountability for other events.

Why has it taken 70+ years to find these people?

Surely, if these people were true Nazis, they would have been known for the previous 7 decades? The timing of this is no accident.

My theory:

Right wing conservative parties are gaining in popularity in Germany and other European countries due to the migrant crisis.

How do we shut these people up? Remind them of how evil they are. Find a couple of random people who could be a accused of being ex-Nazis, put them in prison, make a big song and dance about it. Shame the Germans into accepting large scale, African immigration. The day is saved! All hail Queen Merkel and the EU.

Imagine the stuff you'd do in a zombie apocalypse.

I don't think WW II was that far off. Cities firebombed, nukes going off. It was basically the end of the world. If you had to do something to survive or stay in a position to keep surviving, you did it. End of story.

Everyone condemning these guys.. 99% of you would have done the same exact thing in their situation. You're no better than they are. You're just born into more privilege.

Aren't these guys SS?

So,

Why has it taken 70+ years to find these people?

Surely, if these people were true Nazis, they would have been known for the previous 7 decades? The timing of this is no accident.

My theory:

Right wing conservative parties are gaining in popularity in Germany and other European countries due to the migrant crisis.

How do we shut these people up? Remind them of how evil they are. Find a couple of random people who could be a accused of being ex-Nazis, put them in prison, make a big song and dance about it. Shame the Germans into accepting large scale, African immigration. The day is saved! All hail Queen Merkel and the EU.

That could have the opposite effect besides only an absolute fairy thinks like that. Modern libs dont understand psychology.

Are you saying we should have left Germany alone? I dint really ubderstand what you are asking but it sounds like more whataboutism

You or someone else mentioned Germany being an aggressor or some sort. The world we know today, the world the way it was during WW2, and the years leading up to it are a result of aggressive expansion, and generally being a bully which is what I believe you claim makes Germany morally inferior. But everyone was doing it, and Murica no interfere unless it served its own interest.

You are trying to claim some higher calling makes the might we unleashed more right. The truth is Murica just want to put everyone back in their place or lower. There is no moral high ground for anyone to stand on. Its like WW1, we just wanted to go galavanting in Europe. Japan attacked us, so we went for revenge.

You or someone else mentioned Germany being an aggressor or some sort. The world we know today, the world the way it was during WW2, and the years leading up to it are a result of aggressive expansion, and generally being a bully which is what I believe you claim makes Germany morally inferior. But everyone was doing it, and Murica no interfere unless it served its own interest.

You are trying to claim some higher calling makes the might we unleashed more right. The truth is Murica just want to put everyone back in their place or lower. There is no moral high ground for anyone to stand on. Its like WW1, we just wanted to go galavanting in Europe. Japan attacked us, so we went for revenge.

Jesus what a load of whataboutism. Yeah no shit America bombed Japan and Germany they attacked and declared war on them. What are you even trying to say even.

Jesus what a load of whataboutism. Yeah no shit America bombed Japan and Germany they attacked and declared war on them. What are you even trying to say even.

What are you even trying to say?

Last edited:
What are you even trying to say?

Are you going to ever make a point or just keep asking super vague questions.

Germany started a war of ethnic genocide against impossible odds and ended up getting fucked up the end. What does anything about America or whatever you were trying to say change that.

Are you going to ever make a point or just keep asking super vague questions.

Germany started a war of ethnic genocide against impossible odds and ended up getting fucked up the end. What does anything about America or whatever you were trying to say change that.

Besides geographic scope/range, WW2, and all its little subplots, are like all the other wars. Many people get fucked up at the end. Nothing should change, and all should be treated the same. Whatever Germany has done, they dont deserved to be constantly milked or have to appease people still angry at the past.

Besides geographic scope/range, WW2, and all its little subplots, are like all the other wars. Many people get fucked up at the end. Nothing should change, and all should be treated the same. Whatever Germany has done, they dont deserved to be constantly milked or have to appease people still angry at the past.

They are not milked our are forced to appease people. The allies spent billions rebuilding Germany and could have been way harsher on them but they pardoned lots of people that could have spent life sentences in prison not for all the right reasons. I still dont know what point you are trying say here so what about other wars we are not talking about them we are talking about ww2.

Back