Nazi labor camp guard caught by ICE, deported to Germany

Exactly. Nazi financiers are nazis. Bottom line.

No. Nazi Financiers are greedy criminals regardless of whether or not they are Nazi's. You do not have to agree with a governments ideology to profit off them. No one knows that better than the USA.

Step out of your bubble, that was Prescott's reward.

He was not appointed, he was elected. I know the game is rigged. But it would not be possible to rig it without ignorance and apathy on a massive scale.

Let me repeat for all those on the spectrum:

"War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."

---The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg

neat

Nazis still getting BTFO in 2018!!!

Maybe this should be a fucking lesson to anyone, choose the wrong side and it could cost you for decades to come!

I guess when some people told him that "History won't be kind to him" I guess he just shrug it off right?
He was drafted so he didn't have a choice in choosing sides.

I wish Britain had an ICE. My cousins daughter was assaulted today in Matalan by a Pakistani who grabbed her chest and kissed her on the lips. Police have gave her a crime number and it looks as though that's done with now. Something similar happened to my wife whilst at work and nothing was done, I can't wait to sell this house and get a move elsewhere.

You must have forgotten already.
Independence-Day.jpg

This is Pakistan!

Felt a bit bad watching that. I know he's a Nazi and was no doubt involved in some nasty shit, but seeing them cart out this senile, confused 95 year old is kind of a sad sight.

Nazis still getting BTFO in 2018!!!

Maybe this should be a fucking lesson to anyone, choose the wrong side and it could cost you for decades to come!

I guess when some people told him that "History won't be kind to him" I guess he just shrug it off right?
Meh...Merkel would take him in and book him in a posh hotel until his final moments...

I wish Britain had an ICE. My cousins daughter was assaulted today in Matalan by a Pakistani who grabbed her chest and kissed her on the lips. Police have gave her a crime number and it looks as though that's done with now. Something similar happened to my wife whilst at work and nothing was done, I can't wait to sell this house and get a move elsewhere.

wkUtbHyjDajjKUHVbjiPXQ-GgKqJMb_T-Fvz3QEkXVc.jpg

Good riddance. Not nearly enough justice to make up for any part he played at the camp.

Back