***NBA 2014-15 Season v12: No Game for Old Men***

Status
Not open for further replies.
good game between the lakes and blazers. Jordan HIll and Aldridge straight going at each other

Lamarcus is so broke. Just keep the ball yourself Damon

why is pseudo-linsanity shooting the off-dribble three with 12 seconds left

They should just call it a night and head to Voodoo Donuts. Its probably still open right now.

The unstoppable Lizard/Ironman backcourt netting me 44 points tonight as per usual

shaun livingston just hit perry jones w/ the nastiest half spin on the baseline. straight lost him

The unstoppable Lizard/Ironman backcourt netting me 44 points tonight as per usual

w/o knowing the specifics of the actual game (i.e. Lillard completely dominating, and Wes not doing shit), this looks like a very solid post hahah

that was a great game for me though, Lillard went crazy, and Jordan Hill beasted the Blazers frontcourt

lol I remember during the offseason I declared that the Hawks were my darkhorse team this season and Tio Revo was all "Darkhorse for what? The Leastern Conference? hahahaha"

Cut to today and the Hawks are currently smirching the Flerps in Los Cangeles

Yeah, KD and Westbrick combined for 8-37 tonight, shooting and abysmal 22% from the field but you know what?

O2U0n5A.gif

We jellin' and swellin'. Going to take a little time to get the chemistry flowing again. Nothing to write home about boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back