Status
Not open for further replies.

Partlow

This is haram
@Steel
Reaction score
shoved-o.gif

Shoving your assistant coach like that is cold bro

They see players appearing to run different plays than the bench calls, see assistant coach Tyronn Lue calling timeouts literally behind Blatt

Good sign for the Canaliers if his roid raging is back?

Speaking of Hassan Whiteside I bet GM LeBitch wishes he could have that one as a do-over. LeBitch trades two 1st rounders for Mozderp and Riley finds Goatside in the D-league lmao

Have you heard Amin Elhassan's interview on the Lebefat show?

Fucking hilarious Whiteside stories.

Yeah I liked his purported answer to the pre-draft question of what he needs to improve on: "Nothing." lmao it's like he was trained by Michael Scott from The Office

Can he handle 30+ minutes a night? he deserves every second he gets on the court at this point.

Fouls and conditioning are probably holding him back from starter's mins right now, but the former can be a result of the latter and both should figure to improve with time. At this point it's all about where he'll be once the playoffs start. If he's a legit rim protector (which he is -- currently 6th in opp FG% at the rim) playing 27-33 mpg by playoff time then Miami suddenly becomes arguably the greatest team in NBA history. At worst they'd be a legit darkhorse in the East.

Difference is LeBrick can get away with that shit in Cleveland. Which is why he had to come to Miami to win.

If he's a legit rim protector (which he is -- currently 6th in opp FG% at the rim) playing 27-33 mpg by playoff time then Miami suddenly becomes arguably the greatest team in NBA history. At worst they'd be a legit darkhorse in the East.

350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

hussein whiteass won't be able to sustain his #s as a starter getting 30+ mpg. right now he's getting by using the element of surprise since nobody knows who he is and therefore nobody is ever prepared for him

Bern should try that on Phil. He'd get chokeslammed to hell.

even the late, great latroy springwell would be appalled by lebroom's actions

Bron Bron didn't learn his lesson did he? He aint nuffin without The Silver Fox Don and the GOAT Coach Spo keeping his ego in check. He and his boys have the run of the place in Cleveland yet again and once again he won't win shit because of it.

Good luck with cheerleader Jim Jones, broken down Mike Muller and Kalvin 'The only D I'm familiar with is my boyfriends ****' Love. Fool should have stayed put in Miami.

Oh and if he thinks that Russian Mozgov is the answer he might wanna check this piece of action out coz this is literally the only useful thing he's done in his entire career..

iEeKaXofTS6um.gif

Peace.

hussein whiteass won't be able to sustain his #s as a starter getting 30+ mpg. right now he's getting by using the element of surprise since nobody knows who he is and therefore nobody is ever prepared for him

Well duh. His per36 numbers for this month are 22.7 ppg, 15.2 rpg, 5.6 bpg, .767 fg%. No I don't expect him to be putting up those kind of GOAT center numbers as a starter, but I think something like 15-11-3 on >50% is a reasonable if not optimistic expectation. There's only so much you can do to prepare for his size and athleticism, so he will continue to make an impact on the boards and protecting the basket. On offense I can see him as a Tyson Chandler type but better in the post with a soft touch with either hand.

Well duh. His per36 numbers for this month are 22.7 ppg, 15.2 rpg, 5.6 bpg, .767 fg%. No I don't expect him to be putting up those kind of GOAT center numbers as a starter, but I think something like 15-11-3 on >50% is a reasonable if not optimistic expectation. There's only so much you can do to prepare for his size and athleticism, so he will continue to make an impact on the boards and protecting the basket. On offense I can see him as a Tyson Chandler type but better in the post with a soft touch with either hand.

he sounds a little immature from what i've heard. could end up being a revo-man's bynum, but not quite as bad a headcase. ie a modern day geo ratcliff

he sounds a little immature from what i've heard. could end up being a revo-man's bynum, but not quite as bad a headcase. ie a modern day geo ratcliff

Difference between Bonum with the Lakes and Upside with the Heat is Upside's best teammate is actually pulling for him and goes out of his way to get him involved in the offense and set him up for easy scores

Difference between Bonum with the Lakes and Upside with the Heat is Upside's best teammate is actually pulling for him and goes out of his way to get him involved in the offense and set him up for easy scores

uh at his peak, bynum was a top 2 center in the league when he was on the lakes - 19 ppg/12 rpg/2 bpg on 56%, shooting over 13 shots a game. he washed out of the league right after leaving the one true's presence LMAO

although with wad out again for the next 2 months, hussein will def get more shots, so in a way wad is a big help tbh

Bynum just had to go full dumbass.

Bonum is lost without the One True's guidance.

Bonum was (understandably) a headcase in LA, that's why they got rid of him. His knees and budding bowling career failed him after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back