NBA 2014-2015 discussion v15: All Star Snub Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
throughout the disastrous last few pages in this thread, i noticed one thing: muliple cats are now hijacking my 'nobody in this thread takes you seriously/backs you' argument.

Respect

:icon_lol: at blatt looking like the pool dude in family guy:

zf5051468a.jpg

you gotta respect the blitzkrieg assault by Insano on the NBA thread, lil off the wall maybe, but brazen none the less.

Looks like the friendly/rigged is starting for lebosley already. Baldi-locks loses control of the ball and his balance, but gets bailed out, as usual.

Looks like the friendly/rigged is starting for lebosley already. Baldi-locks loses control of the ball and his balance, but gets bailed out, as usual.

agreed, but i don't recall anybody collecting the dragonballs to wish you back to life krillin. wifi on king kai's planet must be some good tho

agreed, but i don't recall anybody collecting the dragonballs to wish you back to life krillin. wifi on king kai's planet must be some good tho

Lightyears ahead of that backwards british commonwealth known as CAN-ada.

krillin how you gon talk shit when you in otherworld LMAO. you literally dead CUHH. dude gettin hard from beyond the grave. better hope goku dies soon cuz aint nobody tryna find all 7 dragonballs just to wish yo 5000 power level back LMAO

No, I don't. eveyrone knows the reason that Palpatine was so distressed and decided to get into politics is because he failed miserably at pod racing in his youth to the likes of Darth Quar and the Cookie Monster. He then proceeded to act like a little bitch and kill his master and thought he was cool and shit with his lightning and stabbing people in the back. Until Goat pod racer Anakin decided enough was enough and beat the fuck out of that D bag. Me? mix up star wars characters? check yourself at the door buddy

Oh.

krillin how you gon talk shit when you in otherworld LMAO. you literally dead CUHH. dude gettin hard from beyond the grave. better hope goku dies soon cuz aint nobody tryna find all 7 dragonballs just to wish yo 5000 power level back LMAO

Legit lol'd

Considering your third world country education, calling your literacy f-level would probably be an improvement to what you're currently at. Stick to the saturday morning cartoons, leave the analysis of the beautiful game to true adepts.

Considering your third world country education, calling your literacy f-level would probably be an improvement to what you're currently at. Stick to the saturday morning cartoons, leave the analysis of the beautiful game to true adepts.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

EXPOSED

You're a short, bald, weakling who has sex with a robot. I think I speak for everyone when I say we like you better when you're not around.

The only thing exposed here is that you watch children's animated programs and are suffering from a serious case of inferiority complex. Try harder.

You're trying too hard. Don'ttake it so seriously, it's the internet, not your life.

or maybe it is.
LMAO

:icon_lol: at thinking I'm going to click more than once on those spoilers, son. Someone has way too much time on their hands.

I can see why the laroux wanna-be has nothing else going for him in his life: the groat is out for the year and the cankers are shit.

i got enough going on not to be asking for relationship advice in the berry about online dating LMFAO! how you gonna just cheat on android 18 like that my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back